+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2011 called, they want their - Wait, what?

Default 2011 called, they want their - Wait, what?

Well it's certainly been a while for me. Glad to see the forums are still mostly alive and well.

After hearing about the Prime news, I can safely say I'm going to be firing up the game again here in a couple of weeks. With that being said:

Any other old timers still around? Other people coming back? I have at least four others that are going to pop in and find out what all the fuss is about.

Looking forward to exploring Telara all over again.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Well it's certainly been a while for me. Glad to see the forums are still mostly alive and well.

After hearing about the Prime news, I can safely say I'm going to be firing up the game again here in a couple of weeks. With that being said:

Any other old timers still around? Other people coming back? I have at least four others that are going to pop in and find out what all the fuss is about.

Good to see you again Will
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Oh noes! look what the cat dragged in, welcome back you two, guess we'll all be meeting on the one server.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Wow...

This is going to be fun. Welcome back bro.

well one thing concerns me that there won't be a pvp server option it'll be a pve server

It's been a while... wb

Familiar faces are always fun. Looks like the game has had quite a bit of change since I last logged in way back when. A couple of us normally hop online around New Year's for a little nostalgia, but this is going to be next level.

Can't wait to see you all in game.

Just had the Rift email, seriously considering coming back to see if they get this right

Rift Disciple

I will be back with like 10 persons, maybe more, maybe we find some old rabbits on the fly.
    We try to make a reborn version of our old guild Akatsuki ;)

I'm hyped!

Cya all when Prime launches!

PS: You will not have fun with me in PvP, i'm wrecking heads since Beta
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

I will be playing but most of my friends will not because of the server having an expiration date, i wonder if its possible to change that somehow :/

Playing since vanilla~~

My wife and I are talking about coming back. We're a bit unsure about how accelerated the updates are likely to be and the temporary nature of the whole thing. Hopefully the devs listen if we tell them to slow down and are wiling to keep the server around if it's popular.
    - Daijeen, Faeblight

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SheepyBounty View Post
    I will be playing but most of my friends will not because of the server having an expiration date, i wonder if its possible to change that somehow :/
    They said in the livestream that if the server is popular enough and people want it that its possible to leave it.

I haven't really played since vanilla game. I played a little bit in Storm legion but I didn't stay long. This has enticed me to come back. Unfortunately none of my friends seem interested so I will be looking for a guild to join. I plan to play chloromancer. I hope that is still going to be a viable healer because it has been my favorite class of any game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Good to see you again Will
    WOW! Welcome back. It has definitely been awhile. I miss reading your in-depth posts Techie and I miss running around in-game with you Khelendross.

For anyone interested I am gathering people together and forming a guild for launch on 3/7/2018. We will be covering all content as it is released. There is room for raiders, casual players, and socials. Check out my post Here. We already have a discord setup for more information and to chat about Rift Prime.

<O└d Skool>

Rift Disciple

I'm making a german, family like guild to hang out, play experts, PvP and raid.
    We are already like 10 people planning on playing long-term and through all content.

If some german is interested hook me up with a PM or whisper my main on the Prime Server once it launches; Brutalize (I hope no one steals my name )
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

I guess I would be considered an "old timer".

Really looking forward to prime, although I really hope they did something more than to just take the current Rift 4.0 (or whaterver it is) and cap the level at 50. I think we all know the content would be trivialized and balance would be non existent.

Also...

PvP gear? Prestige ranks? PvP rifts? Port Scion?
    T1/T2 progression dungeons?
    Last edited by Muffinmans; 02-25-2018 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast