+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Sarasyn

Thread: Thank you Rift/ Trion for creating a beautiful game.

Default Thank you Rift/ Trion for creating a beautiful game.

To all the wonderful people behind this incredible game, I say Thank you. Thank you for a visually stunning game, with incredible graphics, challenging game play, exciting quests, unbelievable boss fights, dungeons, adventures, dimensions, great classes, and fishing! I've played since beta, and I'm up there in age with the senior class, and still look forward to logging in on Vostigar Peaks with my mage, and seeing what today has in store for me. I know you guys at Rift work very hard to present us with the best possible game experience everyday, although sometimes it doesn't quite work out that way but, the devs do persevere at the end. For all the hard work you guys do, I thank you from the bottom of my 64 year old heart.
    Just, comfortably numb....

Nice post but looks like farewell..
    Hope it is not.

Bump! I Agree. Music and artwork were the catch for me. And at the same time captivating story, nice support responds and overall great experience. When i would have more predictable schedule in work ill definitely going to subscribe again. Thanks for great time guys.

Heartwarming to see such genuine appreciation for this game! I hope we continue having great adventures in Telara and beyond for years to come.
    Ghirahim | Urbosa | Zeroids | Kushty | Mipha @Gelidra

Soulwalker

Well said Sarasyn.

+ Reply to Thread