+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 12 month sub offer

Default 12 month sub offer

Does the 12 month sub purchase give you loyalty points? Will it be offered in game store or only web site

Answer is : No! I did not earn any loyalty
    Last edited by Kulta; 02-11-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    Does the 12 month sub purchase give you loyalty points? Will it be offered in game store or only web site
    Yes you will gain loyalty at the time of purchase for the time/amount purchased. You can also buy patron time (SUB) in the store which works the same. IF you work with patron passes, you won't get loyalty on buying them but rather on using them...

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Yes you will gain loyalty at the time of purchase for the time/amount purchased. You can also buy patron time (SUB) in the store which works the same. IF you work with patron passes, you won't get loyalty on buying them but rather on using them...

Thank you for response. I was referring to the sale they have for the 12 months sub package for 99 Dollars. It is only available on the website not in game store so I was not sure if you still get loyalty for buying it since it is website and cash.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Plane Walker

Thank you for response. I was referring to the sale they have for the 12 months sub package for 99 Dollars. It is only available on the website not in game store so I was not sure if you still get loyalty for buying it since it is website and cash.
    It is available in the store, under Patron. It's the choice at the top of the column, on the right side of the window. The $99.99 part is in smaller print, but it says $8.33 monthly.

The question I had about the offer is, When does it really end? The in game Message of the Day says "18 February" but the news post here:

http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/2...e-ends-feb-28/

says "28 February." Can we get some confirmation on that from Trion please?

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

And you get NO loyalty for buying it even through the game store
    Last edited by Kulta; 02-11-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Plane Walker

And you get NO loyalty for buying it even through the game store
    You're supposed to get loyalty with that purchase. You should put in a ticket.

See this thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...bscribing.html

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaene View Post
    You're supposed to get loyalty with that purchase. You should put in a ticket.

See this thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...bscribing.html
    Thank you , I put in a ticket and now we see...Seems since I already paid for it,. I should get it now not over the months. I understand subbing only gives it once you pay but I have paid full 99 dollars
    Have you ever wanted to?

Rift Disciple

I got my loyalty points right away.
    Cenkala level 65 - Defiant Warrior - Wolfsbane
    Cenyala level 60 - Guardian Cleric - Wolfsbane
    Cenyana level 60 - Guardian Rogue - Wofsbane
    Centuriana level 60 - Defiant Mage - Wolfsbane

When you buy patron through the subscription, you get loyalty.

From memory, you do not get all at once. You get 7k monthly added to your total.

I'm not sure how it works if you had patron active already..
    Say you have 3 months sub/patron time active. You buy the year subscription. The loyalty from that subscription should (I think) then be added the moment the timer of that year subscription starts.. So after the already existing timer of 3 months ends.. You should while that patron runs, get 7k loyalty per month.

why it works this way.. most likely because of some legal issues, that in certain/special circumstances you can stop the payment in between and perhaps demand money back.

Keep in mind.. this is how I remember/think it works.
    Any official confirmation and/or information would be welcome.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    When you buy patron through the subscription, you get loyalty.

From memory, you do not get all at once. You get 7k monthly added to your total.

I'm not sure how it works if you had patron active already..
    Say you have 3 months sub/patron time active. You buy the year subscription. The loyalty from that subscription should (I think) then be added the moment the timer of that year subscription starts.. So after the already existing timer of 3 months ends.. You should while that patron runs, get 7k loyalty per month.

why it works this way.. most likely because of some legal issues, that in certain/special circumstances you can stop the payment in between and perhaps demand money back.

Keep in mind.. this is how I remember/think it works.
    Any official confirmation and/or information would be welcome.
    As far as I know, and as far as I see happening on my accounts *recurring payment*, the moment the amount is taken from your account/card, the full amount of loyalty for the same period is added to the account...

Ascendant

Thank you , I put in a ticket and now we see...Seems since I already paid for it,. I should get it now not over the months. I understand subbing only gives it once you pay but I have paid full 99 dollars
    That is correct: you pay a lump sum for a certain amount of time. The amount of loyalty (around 7k/month) should then also be added to the game account at that point. Hope they'll get to your ticket soon

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    That is correct: you pay a lump sum for a certain amount of time. The amount of loyalty (around 7k/month) should then also be added to the game account at that point. Hope they'll get to your ticket soon

Me too as the money shows taken from my account (bank) but sub time and loyalty was not given...I have tickets in and hopping someone will read forums and check on it for me as the tickets are still sitting idle
    Have you ever wanted to?

Isp
    Rift Master

Me too as the money shows taken from my account (bank) but sub time and loyalty was not given...I have tickets in and hopping someone will read forums and check on it for me as the tickets are still sitting idle
    Forum readers can't help you, you already create ticket, now you have to wait, creating additionals threads would not speed up process.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Forum readers can't help you, you already create ticket, now you have to wait, creating additionals threads would not speed up process.
    Actually One was created for the question about loyalty prior to my buying it, the other is because my sub did not show and I know sometimes Trion people read these and have offered to check into tickets in the past when they became aware of an issue. Thank you though for your input and reading my post. I created tickets yesterday still waiting
    Have you ever wanted to?

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

I know sometimes Trion people read these and have offered to check into tickets in the past when they became aware of an issue.
    While it is useful sometimes that we catch issues here that may have fallen through the cracks or otherwise could use a second look, we are always hesitant to do so because what we specifically don't want is for people to use this as a channel to circumvent CS or to try and force a faster response.

As it sounds like you have not even had a first response to your ticket, all I can say is that I have no direct means of viewing your order status nor your ticket status and suggest that CS will investigate your ticket as soon as they are able.

(I am going to go ahead and close your second, related, thread as well.)
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast