+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto
  • 3 Post By Quna

Thread: Unfinishable Achievements

Question Unfinishable Achievements

I been trying to get some old Storm Legion ZE achievements finished up but have yet to see the ZEs I am looking for for

Return of the Fallen
    The Macabre Feast
    Portents of Terror
    Fear from Freedom
    Virtue of Vehemence
    Melting Point
    Inner Maelstrom
    On the Hunt
    The Craft of Conflict
    The Fragment of Kaaz'Ra

hopefully a Dev could take a look at the frequency these occur at but if anyone has seen or knows the possibility of solo completion of these events I would be greatful as an achievementholic

All of these, except The Fragment of Kaaz'Ra, still run, but they are rare.

Lightbulb Rift Store Items

If they are so difficult to get going and cannot be soloed, maybe we could start adding these ZEs that have chieves tied to them to the store so folks can force spawn the event to complete

they are soloable, tho much easier with 2 or more people.
    as a solo player you would constantly be having to abandon your rifts to go back to the wardstone and defend for a bit, build it all up, kill all approaching invasions and then go get a couple more rifts down.
    with 2 or more people you can have 1 person on defense while the rest complete objectives.
    ensure for the boss that you are +7 levels from the bosses level.. this will give you max dps/survivability without getting the nasty debuff for being too high level.

i hope these events pop for you soon!

Plane Touched

yep they do pop, i started these achieves almost 1 year ago. just finished them last week the last one i needed which was craft of conflict. it will take an unbelievable amount of time, but all are doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    If they are so difficult to get going and cannot be soloed, maybe we could start adding these ZEs that have chieves tied to them to the store so folks can force spawn the event to complete
    The store ZE lure section can and should be expanded for achievement-tied zone events. The current pickings are slim and very expensive. For special multi-stage zone events like those on Ember Isle, these could be used for guild or announced participation events for people to get those achievements, for example. But both in-game currency and credits should be options, and I think the credit price can stand to be lowered by a lot because players who buy these things must still participate. Not everyone has time to stalk the ZE tracker for hours and hours a day, and honestly, zone events were my favorite thing when I first started Rift.

Unfinishable Achievements-zelures.jpg
    Faeblight dimensions: Dragontail Pond, Pirlfealle Tower (temporarily offline for renovation)

Default MAYHEM IN MATHOSIA

Do you remember when we used to do these? Trion would increase the zone event occurrence for pre-set a period of time. This was great a great opportunity to increase the population for ZE achievements. From what I recall, they were fairly successful.

It would be VERY easy to do this again, especially with people’s cries for a return to a Vanilla Rift feeling. This would get lvls 70s BACK into old school Mathosia to get those long-lost and even forgotten achievements !

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ember-4-a.html
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (43), Prasutagus (22)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Quote Originally Posted by kaymcleod View Post
    Do you remember when we used to do these? Trion would increase the zone event occurrence for pre-set a period of time. This was great a great opportunity to increase the population for ZE achievements. From what I recall, they were fairly successful.

It would be VERY easy to do this again, especially with people’s cries for a return to a Vanilla Rift feeling. This would get lvls 70s BACK into old school Mathosia to get those long-lost and even forgotten achievements !

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ember-4-a.html
    yeah they tried with the crushing xarth's skull event, I am not sure making new ones will do us any benefit unless it gives rewards similar to what you get for working VP ZEs, as nice as it would be to see 100ppl in a Volan run or Fragment Kaaz'Ra ZE I dont see many of even the vanilla nostalgiacs going back and piling in on them unless the rewards were bolstered to that of completing VP ZEs

though I think that could be awesome for the fact that mentored ZEs still pay out relative rewards, just need to go full tilt and give the vanilla fans the excitement with the benefit they want to see, hope the devs would consider this possibility

+ Reply to Thread