+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    RR's posted screen cap is a small but critical component in the work doing just this thing on your list...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    Oh.. I assumed it would be some kind of catch-up such as reducing the amount of intel needed to upgrade or something.. Oh well
    Tacitus mentioned earlier that the RR post does have something to do with the catch up mechanic on eternal weapons and crafted items. However, exactly what is changing or how it will be updated is still unknown. Here's hoping! I've got like 10 new guildies recently stared or returned to the game that are itching to be ready for tier 2.

Champion

<hasn't seen roughraptors in warfronts for ages >.< ah I miss the old days !

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    I will say this once here and won't repeat it again. Prime is not we want for RIFT, this goes for both currently playing and players who used to play but wanting classic experience back. Prime with current soul tree etc is basically 4.0 with gated content hoping nothing else. So who is taking this decisions please start to play your game and interact with your players just don't make stuff for more money grabbing.
    You're a you, not a we. Speak for yourself.

I'll decide if it is what I want when the full details are released.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightFalz View Post
    You're a you, not a we. Speak for yourself.

I'll decide if it is what I want when the full details are released.
    That was coming from all posts in this topic and over forums, you can exclude yourself from "We", still We don't want such stuff, either release real classic server with classic soul trees and mechanics or don't call this fresh start gated 4.0 content as classic server hype.
    Last edited by aileen; 01-27-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: typo
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Isp
    General of Telara

Nothing about eternal in latest patch notes, I was so hopeful that SPE will be reduced to 99
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

General of Telara

Yet another week with no issues addressed.

Manged to release another lockbox though.....................

#priorities
    Last edited by Balidin; 01-31-2018 at 09:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4