+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu

Thread: Dungeon Colossi Are Being Defeated Way To Quickly

Soulwalker

Default Dungeon Colossi Are Being Defeated Way To Quickly

Can You Add A invincibility buff for the Colossi that last about 3 mins?

Rift Disciple

Do you mean Zone Event colossi? This is a fairly common topic here on the forums. Immunity needs to apply to anyone who is more than 7 levels above, not to a timer.

Soulwalker

Yes The Ones From Zone Events

I think this is more like being able to get to the boss in time to do at least 1 hit of damage...

It would help if the boss would be up for say 90 sec before being able to damage him.. that immunity.. so people who worked at the objectives at the other end of the zone have time to get to the boss before it is killed.

And I'm in favor of that immunity.. I've been porting to events the moment they got up, picked the wrong portal, noticed the boss at the other end of the zone, not near any portal and upon running there found myself seeing the boss drop to the ground before I could hit it.. Bloodfire behemoth is a good example for this one.

other than that.. VP is a good example too.. it is nearly impossible to do the capture of the forts and get to the boss in time once it has spawned.. 99.99% chance of game freeze, loading screens or simply not getting there in time when running.
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-12-2018 at 02:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread