+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Thunrar

Thread: Fae Yule Necklace is another mistake right?!

Default Fae Yule Necklace is another mistake right?!

I mean, I haven't bothered to mention it as I have my Autumn Harvest one like many others do and was just expecting someone else to bring it up, but I'm pretty sure you guys made a mistake again. It looks like you did the same oopsie as with the Autumn Harvest one, but this time you haven't even noticed it as no one has mentioned it.

The necklace is utter garbage, but it's a level 70 item for 30 icicles. I'm pretty sure you implemented this in case some missed Autumn Harvest, but you haven't yet realised it's more like a rare item with it's current stats.

I know it's too late now, but thought I would give you a heads up, because the lack of quality assurance here is actually probably hurting your own investments!
    Last edited by Refuge; 01-09-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Plane Touched

I may be wrong but I think that's its just last years level 70 necklace, no mistake, just not tier 1.5 like the autumn one, its still better than dungeon, and there if you want it. the essence has been overhauled for BiS instead. And they added a cool cape. Seems fair to me.
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunrar View Post
    I may be wrong but I think that's its just last years level 70 necklace, no mistake, just not tier 1.5 like the autumn one, its still better than dungeon, and there if you want it. the essence has been overhauled for BiS instead. And they added a cool cape. Seems fair to me.
    Ahh, crikey, has it already been a year since we were 70? Scary. They shoulda upgraded it though, seems only right.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    Ahh, crikey, has it already been a year since we were 70? Scary. They shoulda upgraded it though, seems only right.
    Not sure why this would have been 'only right'. Each world event comes out with a new bis piece, with the old ones from previous years still being available if anyone wants them. I don't know why you would think the old necklace should be updated, they only just had one at the Autumn Harvest event so most people got them there if they wanted them.
    Not only that, but if they should have updated that necklace - then why not every single item ever offered for a world event? It would end up being a bit silly don't you think?

Shield of Telara

Fae Yule BiS item this year is the cape. Trion only issues one new BiS item per World Event. This is the reason that the necklace (last years Fae Yule BiS) is not a BiS item.

P.S. ok these items might not be true BiS (not interested in finding out one way or the other) but are the highest level item offered during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokk View Post
    Not sure why this would have been 'only right'. Each world event comes out with a new bis piece, with the old ones from previous years still being available if anyone wants them. I don't know why you would think the old necklace should be updated, they only just had one at the Autumn Harvest event so most people got them there if they wanted them.
    Not only that, but if they should have updated that necklace - then why not every single item ever offered for a world event? It would end up being a bit silly don't you think?
    Take your point. I guess my perspective was; it's lvl 70 and 30 icicles, some peeps might accidentally think it's decent and buy it. Maybe not..

I submit. Rarely, but I submit.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread