+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mrwidoes
  • 1 Post By July13th

Thread: New Class Souls?

Default New Class Souls?

Can you give us a specific time on when the rest of the new class souls will be released?

I asked on stream while keyens was still around a while back whether or not the souls have mostly beened pinned down for the other classes and the answer was using, but they're only focusing on one at a time so it seems like it'll still be a while before we get the rest of them. Outside of that though there haven't been anymore details. Hopefully we'll hear something next week when they start ramping up for 4.4 stuff.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Plane Walker

Well since Keyens left, doesn't look like there's anyone working on classes anymore. So I'm gonna go with a time span of the next 8 months, the rest of the 4 souls will be released. However, if they are anything like MA, don't get your hopes up.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    Can you give us a specific time on when the rest of the new class souls will be released?
    I would prefer the time spent on reworking existing souls before any new souls.

+ Reply to Thread