• 5 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 8 Post By IneedMoney
  • 1 Post By Thorgin86
  • 1 Post By KnightFalz
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 1 Post By Onebutton
  • 1 Post By Daementia
  • 4 Post By swordkata

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift lost dedicated CM, Brasse back to RIFT, Yaviey in charge of Social Media

Default Rift lost dedicated CM, Brasse back to RIFT, Yaviey in charge of Social Media

Hello guys,
    That news appeared on reddit, Brasse who is Director of Community Relations revelead that:

I am just moving back onto RIFT full time now (Yaviey is moving to manage our Social Media and analytics full time), so give me a chance to follow up with Dev on defining the "limited time" part on Monday. ~Brasse
    I personally think we will back to state of before Yaviey but who knows.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

sigh.......

omg I'm totes excited! The Dwarf beard is coming back! xoxoxoxo
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    omg I'm totes excited! The Dwarf beard is coming back! xoxoxoxo
    Yaviey is 5th person who left RIFT since start of this expansion. I personally was happy early period of her community management but lately she was so busy and was working on other trion products as well.

I think this is clean promotion for her, hope everything will be good for her.

Brasse, I never actually faced how she handle community when I returned, from her early posts and user interactions looks like decent amount of people are not happy with her but I hope she will manage it but personally I prefer dedicated CM on RIFT, specially experienced how late Zann (may she rest in peace) and Elrar's time, we need people like them on this game.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Yaviey will still be seen in and around RIFT because as Social Media maven she is involved in all of our games. It's pretty uncommon for folks on our team to have just one job - she also served as CM on Defiance at the same time. I don't really take over until January, but as Yav is at PSX (PlayStation Experience) this weekend, I am getting a head start.

Yaviey is a great CM but she's even BETTER at Social Media and Analytics, so we are super happy to have her in that role with us.

As you can tell by the fact that I am here on a Saturday, I take my commitment to RIFT pretty seriously - plus it's still my main game. =P

RIFT ON!
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Yaviey will still be seen in and around RIFT because as Social Media maven she is involved in all of our games. It's pretty uncommon for folks on our team to have just one job - she also served as CM on Defiance at the same time. I don't really take over until January, but as Yav is at PSX (PlayStation Experience) this weekend, I am getting a head start.

Yaviey is a great CM but she's even BETTER at Social Media and Analytics, so we are super happy to have her in that role with us.

As you can tell by the fact that I am here on a Saturday, I take my commitment to RIFT pretty seriously - plus it's still my main game. =P

RIFT ON!
    Brasse
    Thanks for your actions lately even on weekend, we expect many things from you , hope things will get better for whole community.

Telaran

RIFT ON!
    Brasse
    As long as you refrain to suggest to unhappy players that they better start looking for other games and take the concerns which are posted in the forum serious for once iŽll be happy to welcome you back.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    As long as you refrain to suggest to unhappy players that they better start looking for other games and take the concerns which are posted in the forum serious for once iŽll be happy to welcome you back.
    Honesty isn't a bad thing and shouldn't be discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    If only the majority of forum complaints I read for the games I play merited being taken seriously. Sadly such posts are the exception rather than the rule.

They do merit being treated with civility when expressed in like manner.

It is quite unfortunate in one way that we lost Yaviey as a dedicated Rift CM. However, it is great in other ways such as her getting a chance to move up and forward as well we get Brasse in return. Brasse is wonderful and respected. Yes, sometimes it makes people unhappy because she is a straight shooter and says what needs saying. But I myself welcome her back and can't wait to see moar beards everywhere.

<O└d Skool>

With all due respect Brasse knew the game well, and showed a passion for it, which is always appreciated.

Yaviey was totally new to Rift, at such a late phase in Rift's life cycle there was no place for someone so inexperienced trying to pull the community together. There were like 2 views to the replay of streams, as no one really wants to see someone leveling from scratch.

Anyway, welcome back, good luck, you'll need it at such a turbulent time!
    Fwob - Zaviel

RIFT ON!
    Brasse
    I personally think this is a good move! *welcome back my friend to the show that never ends* and if you have never heard that before, i will link it below - I think it is a fantastic album and started a trend that changed music forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_zo0FiNheI
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Rift Disciple

Welcome back Brasse *hugs*
    C is for Cookie.... dat's gud enuf for me!
    Dimensions by Xaii@Greybriar: Inventor's Conservatory, Sky Haven, The Four Seasons, Ancient Alien Theorists Suggest, Riftwarts Express, Tea House, Chateau de Bonne Chance, and Guild Hall for Phoenix Ascending (Tuldio Sun Orb). As Xaia@Greybriar: Life, the Universe & Everything.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgin86 View Post
    Honesty isn't a bad thing and shouldn't be discouraged.
    Honesty and tact are two different beasts. If you work for McDonalds and tell your customers to eat at burger King, you shouldn't be working at McDonalds.
    Korvac the conquerer.

+ Reply to Thread