+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Looking for clarification on intel drops in raids

Rift Chaser

Default Looking for clarification on intel drops in raids

The patch notes said that intel now drops off of "ANY Looking For Raid boss kill!"

Does this mean if you form an actual raid on your own, like if you are in a guild, that you do not get the intel drops? Not many people use LFR and it seems silly (if this is the case) to say we set up multiple ways you can enter this content (traditional versus LFR) but we are only going to give intel for on.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

We will test this later today (I'm sure) but I think if you use the Ctrl-I option to enter the LFR queue (even if you have a full group) - that should count. I'm soooooooooo excited about Intel now!

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

To clarify, queuing as a full premade even using the LFR window is not considered to be LFR as it bypasses all LFR mechanisms and just places you inside of the instance via a teleport. However I've been told that it was just added to the loot table of the bosses, so it doesn't matter if it's LFR or not.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Shadowlander Madarablackgetsuga's Avatar

Hexathal from QF right now does not give intel, so its only TD that give intel
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

Thanks for update, Roughraptors!

And thanks a LOT for making Intel much more readily available.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Thanks for update, Roughraptors!
    And thanks a LOT for making Intel much more readily available.
    Adding it in the way they did is just taking the mickey out of every player - u r better off to just running rnd experts while you have charges.
    Last edited by RePyH; 12-07-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Relevant information that I posted in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I need to fix the LFR boss rewards of the currency for next week. It is supposed to be for every member of the raid, not something that gets rolled on and won by 1 person.

Will also be increasing the Expert payout of CI when ran with a dungeon charge, and add a reward for running with no dungeon charge.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread