+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Dragon's Hoard Pack

Default new sources of Captured Intel

Morgana updated patch notes. AMAZING!!!!!!

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5331571
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 12-07-2017 at 11:42 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

All zones on the Comet and TD ez mode just got "interesting".......

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    TD ez mode just got "interesting".......
    TD ez is not worth your while, as the boss just drops a stack of intel (range I have seen from 44 to like 70ish). Only one person can have it as you need to roll for it.

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RePyH View Post
    TD ez is not worth your while, as the boss just drops a stack of intel (range I have seen from 44 to like 70ish). Only one person can have it as you need to roll for it.
    That will be fixed next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I need to fix the LFR boss rewards of the currency for next week. It is supposed to be for every member of the raid, not something that gets rolled on and won by 1 person.

Will also be increasing the Expert payout of CI when ran with a dungeon charge, and add a reward for running with no dungeon charge.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    This pack is all about the loyalty. 5m is more than half of max loyalty (9m to go from green to max). People playing this game have spent thousands to get to max loyalty and this pack lets you catch up very fast- pretty disappointing for those that have already spent the money though.
    I just started this game and honestly $250 for a pack that some parts of I won't get to use till level 70 made be hesitate to even think about buying it. However, the above post got me thinking as I didn't know much about the Loyalty stuff. And after spending about 10 minutes finding and reading about Loyalty and remembering only getting a +5 loyalty item(from a beginning area) as my highest loyalty gain, I'm actually thinking about it.

Still don't know in the long run if it would be good or not. Just started last Saturday and still getting used to the game. Think I'll just keep thinking about it before I make a decision. $250 is a bit much for me. But I've dropped that much before in a 3 month period before.
    Last edited by Orin the Orion; 12-07-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    Their is to much Blood in my Caffeine System!

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    As stated on my previous post, it's actually very much worth it for someone like me. Shame it's only 100k, but I hate grinding the vostigar peaks stuff, so this has saved a massive headache, while at the same time giving me 2 unique mounts, one I can sell for a load and the loyalty is utterly insane. I just skipped black tier and went straight into half white. For a dimension nerd or completion obsessive this is pretty worth it if you got the 200 to spare.
    Really, who has 250.00$ to spare though? The average person doesn't... Especially at this time of year.

Shadowlander

Default That money problem

This pack basically zooms you to black tier loyalty at 5m loyalty points. Wouldn't pay for it though. The game could be closed the next time you log on. This looks rather desperate.
    Last edited by ohsocurioussss; 12-08-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Orin the Orion View Post
    I just started this game and honestly $250 for a pack that some parts of I won't get to use till level 70 made be hesitate to even think about buying it. However, the above post got me thinking as I didn't know much about the Loyalty stuff. And after spending about 10 minutes finding and reading about Loyalty and remembering only getting a +5 loyalty item(from a beginning area) as my highest loyalty gain, I'm actually thinking about it.

Still don't know in the long run if it would be good or not. Just started last Saturday and still getting used to the game. Think I'll just keep thinking about it before I make a decision. $250 is a bit much for me. But I've dropped that much before in a 3 month period before.
    Normally you need to spend $12500 to reach silver tier (9m loyalty). So $250 for 5m is a good deal - but such drop in price correctly reflects current state of the game. If you plan to play for years it's a good value, so if your future prediction skill is good you can make informed decision.

I stopped spending money on rift in 4.1 (because I don't like current game development direction and don't want encourage it by spending money), I almost stopped playing in 4.3 and I tempted by this offer. But I still would not get silver tier with it and you can buy this pack only once - so most likely I'll pass.
    Last edited by Isp; 12-08-2017 at 02:21 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Plane Touched

Default Ack- that is a lot of real money Holyroller

I reached silver tier long long ago- when I was buying items for my guildies to help them gear up and REX as rewards for guild events. I spent money- for progression, for fun guild events, for guild members. I cannot imagine spending 250.00 on a box for myself though- captured intel or not. That is simply nuts. I am sure there are people out there that will do it- but sheesh! I am right there with you Holyroller- that seems excessive.

$250 eh?

I wonder if this will be like the $100 Primalist pack I paid for and 4 months from now you will be able to get all this for 8500 credits?
    Dharma (Level 70): Proclus Lycaeus --- Damaged (ALL level 65): Berilion, Daermoon, Ephrus, Shvaai
    The Lords of Chaos (Personal - ALL level 65): Ennal, Benderis, Eldr, Yamule, Mirahsha, Wolframm, Ariarlos
    Vengeance: EU/Typhiria : Proclus (65), Sibenundvierzig (57), Cyfer (65), Shvaai (15)

Quote Originally Posted by Olena View Post
    Really, who has 250.00$ to spare though? The average person doesn't... Especially at this time of year.
    Depends on what you mean by "to spare at this time of year" ... could be a great gift for a wife who is a fellow Rift junkie.
    Dharma (Level 70): Proclus Lycaeus --- Damaged (ALL level 65): Berilion, Daermoon, Ephrus, Shvaai
    The Lords of Chaos (Personal - ALL level 65): Ennal, Benderis, Eldr, Yamule, Mirahsha, Wolframm, Ariarlos
    Vengeance: EU/Typhiria : Proclus (65), Sibenundvierzig (57), Cyfer (65), Shvaai (15)

BMX
    Rift Disciple

So, for a rather significant chunk of change we get a pile of capped intel and loyalty.
    Um, do I really need max loyalty to play now or sompin?

250 smackers and there bloody well be another continent and 20 man content available for that size investment!
    Banned

Shadowlander

What happened to Rift's model of not making it possible to buy best in slot gear with cash. Current game state just screams feed me money. Getting way to expensive to play. When/if i run out of ingame currency, you better believe i'll find something else to play before feeding this beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tead View Post
    What happened to Rift's model of not making it possible to buy best in slot gear with cash. Current game state just screams feed me money. Getting way to expensive to play. When/if i run out of ingame currency, you better believe i'll find something else to play before feeding this beast.
    It appears they reneged on their promise of never selling BiS gear for cash.

Soulwalker

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Learan View Post
    Agreed. As soon as I saw how much more rng and p2w this is I just cancel my patron and will be returning to wow. If you don't like it vote with your wallet and don't give Trion a penny more.
    Same here!

this is beyond ridiculous and an insult to all the players who spent the effort and time to actually farm the intel and suffer Crucias constant whining in Vostigar ...

Why would you do this Trion?? Why!?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast