+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By smellwhat

Thread: T2 items purchaseable with open world currency?!

Soulwalker

Default T2 items purchaseable with open world currency?!

ITEMS
    * The Uttila merchant has been updated with Vostigar Commander Jewelry Boxes! At 15,000 Intel, these boxes will net you tier 2 jewelry that can be upgraded.
    Why are we supposed to buy t2 items with open world currency?

Shouldn´t these atleast be purchased with like the actual tier 2 currency and furthermore not for an horrendous amount of it.
    I mean with 15k intel each we are talking about like 2+ weeks worth of grinding provided u do all daylies/weeklies and clear BoS especially if u consider that u not just get the piece of loot u want, no u are buying a chance to get what u want

Quote Originally Posted by Crysaris View Post
    Why are we supposed to buy t2 items with open world currency?

Shouldn´t these atleast be purchased with like the actual tier 2 currency and furthermore not for an horrendous amount of it.
    I mean with 15k intel each we are talking about like 2+ weeks worth of grinding provided u do all daylies/weeklies and clear BoS especially if u consider that u not just get the piece of loot u want, no u are buying a chance to get what u want
    Upgrade is also asking for Stellar Trigger which is 40k captured intel, rings and earrings are not unique unlike T1 drops and having suffixes too, so getting conqueror/vindicator at least for dps means you will keep rolling boxes and considering you will need 2 of them.

In most luckiest scenario if you get what you deserved for all 5 slots cost is 75k intel for just unupgraded bases and 200k for upgrading total cost is 275k intel.
    If you are patron you can farm 47k intel per week that means you need 6 weeks to farm total intel needed for this scenario.

Here is screenshot for upgrade paths

RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    RiftMeter for 4.3, Last update: 07/12/2017
    Some Gadgets tweaks,Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Nobody but the top 0.1% is farming 47k a week though.

I wonder if I will ever complete t2 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Nobody but the top 0.1% is farming 47k a week though.

I wonder if I will ever complete t2 gear.
    I know plenty people on EU farming it every week and its easy with token tablet which u need only 13k intel and doable in 3 days with just zone event farming but still its so much for upgrading them.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    RiftMeter for 4.3, Last update: 07/12/2017
    Some Gadgets tweaks,Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Plane Walker

Because they just dropped a pack into the store for $250 that nets you 100k intel (plus bonus from patron etc?).

Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    Because they just dropped a pack into the store for $250 that nets you 100k intel (plus bonus from patron etc?).
    I don't think you get any boost bonuses for the caches in those purchase packs. You would hit your weekly max off one cache of 20k if running a vial.

Caches doesn't count to weekly limit and doesn't get boost by vials, but from treasure map and maybe other things. Also you can buy 3 different caches every day and if you have too much money you can even buy the boglingpackage as often as you ant, there is no limit on that package.

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    I don't think you get any boost bonuses for the caches in those purchase packs. You would hit your weekly max off one cache of 20k if running a vial.
    So intel from cache also subject of cap?
    Related question: do token tablets stack?
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread