+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
Like Tree28Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    234

    Default NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

    is this for everyone or patron's only?

  2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Any level 70 player.

    *edit* to add: This quest may be picked up from Merga in Tempest Bay, Sanctum, or Meridian - where the event hubs are.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 12-07-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

    "Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Any level 70 player.

    *edit* to add: This quest may be picked up from Merga in Tempest Bay, Sanctum, or Meridian - where the event hubs are.
    thank you very much

  4. #4
    RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Is it intended that Unstable Artifact Events don't give any Faelight sparkles?

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    72

    Default

    yep I am not getting any from unstable events either which kind of sucks, will struggle getting the 500 otherwise, BB events go so quickly

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    72

    Default

    ... and I also abandoned last years unfinished quest as I thought that was why it wasn't working ... it was 406/500 - any chance I get that reinstated?

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple SonoMoenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Abandoning the quest should not necessarily get rid of your sparkles.. they may still be in your Quest Inventory. Open quest log and check in the bottom section.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Is it intended that Unstable Artifact Events don't give any Faelight sparkles?
    Where did you pick up the quest to begin with if it's not yet active? In my experience, the sparkles quests (including the monthly) only give you sparkles if you're actually on the quest.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Is it intended that Unstable Artifact Events don't give any Faelight sparkles?
    Quote Originally Posted by smeekin View Post
    yep I am not getting any from unstable events either which kind of sucks, will struggle getting the 500 otherwise, BB events go so quickly
    If memory serves, you only get the sparkles on quests that have an end boss. This is, however, subject to dev confirmation.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Kulta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    I presently have the level 70 quest for sparkles, is this a new one? How or what makes it different?
    Have you ever wanted to?

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple SonoMoenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    181

    Default

    I'm believe this quest is different than the Monthly Patron Sparkle Quest. That's always available on a monthly basis to Patrons. This is the Fae Yule Sparkle Quest - available to all level 70 characters, but we can't pick it up until the event starts.

    What I don't know is if the current sparkles we've acquired for Monthly Patron quest are the same sparkles that are needed for the Fae Yule quest.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    I'm believe this quest is different than the Monthly Patron Sparkle Quest. That's always available on a monthly basis to Patrons. This is the Fae Yule Sparkle Quest - available to all level 70 characters, but we can't pick it up until the event starts.

    What I don't know is if the current sparkles we've acquired for Monthly Patron quest are the same sparkles that are needed for the Fae Yule quest.
    No, they aren't .. you'll see separate sparkles in your quest loot area .. phenomenal sparkles are the monthly level 70 Patron quest. Faelight sparkles (or some variation, that was last years) are for the fae yule sparkles quest.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    442

    Default

    "...or by completing zone events elsewhere while mentored."

    This should include unstable events which give sparkles for the Patron monthly quest if you do them while mentored.

    @Yaviey? So I'm assuming this is a bug? Will it be fixed soon(ish)?

  14. #14
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Also, any plans to update the patron monthly sparkle quest so that it too will give out t2 gear?

    tia

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    "...or by completing zone events elsewhere while mentored."

    This should include unstable events which give sparkles for the Patron monthly quest if you do them while mentored.

    @Yaviey? So I'm assuming this is a bug? Will it be fixed soon(ish)?
    pls

    /10char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts