+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

Plane Touched

Default NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

is this for everyone or patron's only?

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Any level 70 player.

*edit* to add: This quest may be picked up from Merga in Tempest Bay, Sanctum, or Meridian - where the event hubs are.
    Last edited by Tacitus; 12-07-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Any level 70 player.

*edit* to add: This quest may be picked up from Merga in Tempest Bay, Sanctum, or Meridian - where the event hubs are.
    thank you very much

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Is it intended that Unstable Artifact Events don't give any Faelight sparkles?

Telaran

yep I am not getting any from unstable events either which kind of sucks, will struggle getting the 500 otherwise, BB events go so quickly

Telaran

... and I also abandoned last years unfinished quest as I thought that was why it wasn't working ... it was 406/500 - any chance I get that reinstated?

Abandoning the quest should not necessarily get rid of your sparkles.. they may still be in your Quest Inventory. Open quest log and check in the bottom section.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Where did you pick up the quest to begin with if it's not yet active? In my experience, the sparkles quests (including the monthly) only give you sparkles if you're actually on the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smeekin View Post
    yep I am not getting any from unstable events either which kind of sucks, will struggle getting the 500 otherwise, BB events go so quickly
    If memory serves, you only get the sparkles on quests that have an end boss. This is, however, subject to dev confirmation.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

I presently have the level 70 quest for sparkles, is this a new one? How or what makes it different?
    Have you ever wanted to?

I'm believe this quest is different than the Monthly Patron Sparkle Quest. That's always available on a monthly basis to Patrons. This is the Fae Yule Sparkle Quest - available to all level 70 characters, but we can't pick it up until the event starts.

What I don't know is if the current sparkles we've acquired for Monthly Patron quest are the same sparkles that are needed for the Fae Yule quest.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    I'm believe this quest is different than the Monthly Patron Sparkle Quest. That's always available on a monthly basis to Patrons. This is the Fae Yule Sparkle Quest - available to all level 70 characters, but we can't pick it up until the event starts.

What I don't know is if the current sparkles we've acquired for Monthly Patron quest are the same sparkles that are needed for the Fae Yule quest.
    No, they aren't .. you'll see separate sparkles in your quest loot area .. phenomenal sparkles are the monthly level 70 Patron quest. Faelight sparkles (or some variation, that was last years) are for the fae yule sparkles quest.

Plane Walker

"...or by completing zone events elsewhere while mentored."

This should include unstable events which give sparkles for the Patron monthly quest if you do them while mentored.

@Yaviey? So I'm assuming this is a bug? Will it be fixed soon(ish)?

Plane Walker

Also, any plans to update the patron monthly sparkle quest so that it too will give out t2 gear?

tia

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    "...or by completing zone events elsewhere while mentored."

This should include unstable events which give sparkles for the Patron monthly quest if you do them while mentored.

@Yaviey? So I'm assuming this is a bug? Will it be fixed soon(ish)?
    pls

/10char

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast