+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

Telaran

We had 4 people in our guild get the Helm, 2 of which got the helm on not just one character but 2 :/ I feel really bad for them.

Soulwalker

Default Faelight Sparkle Extravaganza - Sparkles gone after the end of Fae Yule

I understand that seasonal event quests will "clean up" after the event is over. This event quest had particularly disappointing return on the number of sparkles for the amount of time invested to earn them. Very disappointing indeed. This made it quite difficult to complete the quest, so I came to accept the fact that I would not complete the quest this year, and I am glad to hear that it will return next year. I did expect however that I would retain the sparkles I earned, in spite of the quest clean up. What a surprise to log in and find them gone. All that time put in to earn 4 sparkles per event, and they won't carry over to apply to the quest next year?????? Fix this. The currency, tokens, quest items earned by a player during seasonal events should not disappear with the end of the event or the clean up of a quest. The rate of return for this particular event quest needs to be improved as well.

^ What do you mean by rate of return? You got a piece of T2 gear, which is currently the top.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5