+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The Faelight Sparkle quest will work with Unstable zone events starting with next week's patch.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The Faelight Sparkle quest will work with Unstable zone events starting with next week's patch.
    any chance of extending this quest an extra week past Fae Yule to give more people a chance to complete it?

Quote Originally Posted by smeekin View Post
    any chance of extending this quest an extra week past Fae Yule to give more people a chance to complete it?
    THIS.
    Because unstable events are 2/3 of events that spawn, and if they don't count, this week will be lost for the quest.
    I think this is a priority one bug and should be hotfixed without waiting a week. Some things are hotfixed VERY fast, so it is possible. Or give us one more week for the quest.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+1 to the above ^

or extend it out to middle of January, after all a lot of people will be away over Christmas and new year and not be able to participate.

Grinding zone events for the sparkles..

End result..
    28 / 500 on the faelight extravaganza
    274 / 500 on the phenomenal sparkles

I do have to say, that I started my grind with some 100 phenomenal already from the past week grinding..

Still, I missed out on some 150+ faelight sparkles..

Instead of that extra week, I wouldnt mind a 100 sparkle box instead.. It wouldn't cover all I missed out on, but since this type of bag/box already exists for the phenomenal sparks, it shouldn't take too much trouble creating one for the faelight sparkles for all level 70s. And have it disappear after January 7th.
    Last edited by Aranka; 12-08-2017 at 09:40 AM.

+1 to that as well....that would make a nice Christmas present for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    Instead of that extra week, I wouldnt mind a 100 sparkle box instead.. It wouldn't cover all I missed out on, but since this type of bag/box already exists for the phenomenal sparks, it shouldn't take too much trouble creating one for the faelight sparkles for all level 70s. And have it disappear after January 7th.
    This could be an easy and acceptable fix.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Shadowlander

NEW AND IMPROVED FAELIGHT SPARKLE EXTRAVAGANZA-lies.jpg

Don't be suprised the box is lying to you, you will get a piece of T2 shop gear and nothing from Bastion of Steel

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by smeekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    ...Instead of that extra week, I wouldnt mind a 100 sparkle box instead.. It wouldn't cover all I missed out on, but since this type of bag/box already exists for the phenomenal sparks, it shouldn't take too much trouble creating one for the faelight sparkles for all level 70s. And have it disappear after January 7th.
    I agree wholeheartedly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Thank you for the information.

As others have asked will there be a way to make up for the lost opportunities due to this oversight?
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Can we get some official clarification on this quest? It seems that it is a weekly quest but there's no official (that I can find) word on that. If it is weekly, I'd assume it resets on Thursday at 3:30pm. Can a dev confirm this?

Second, the quest rewards include a BOS dropped item only it doesn't really. The items being dropped are from the Rift store instead of from the raid. Is this going to be corrected or was it intended? I know for at least some players they are getting helmets which is pretty much worthless (unless you're a casual and then why are you even doing this quest?).

Soulwalker

It states the following in the last patch notes:

"Everyone’s favorite Faelight Sparkles returns this year. Earn Tier 2 gear with each turn in. As an added bonuses, the first time completing this quest rewards the new Gumdrop Levitation mount as well!"

Could you clarify what is meant by each turn in? Is this quest weekly, monthly? A lot of people are unsure by this.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    Can we get some official clarification on this quest? It seems that it is a weekly quest but there's no official (that I can find) word on that. If it is weekly, I'd assume it resets on Thursday at 3:30pm. Can a dev confirm this?

Second, the quest rewards include a BOS dropped item only it doesn't really. The items being dropped are from the Rift store instead of from the raid. Is this going to be corrected or was it intended? I know for at least some players they are getting helmets which is pretty much worthless (unless you're a casual and then why are you even doing this quest?).
    It should be a weekly, like it has been in the past couple years.

Bug reported and clarified already on the second part Chickie. Unless you get a helmet from it, enjoy the free piece of gear. Can use that raid currency on something else.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The quest can be completed once per Fae Yule event.

It does not say weekly in the quest log, nor does it have the circular quest icon as weeklies traditionally do.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    It should be a weekly, like it has been in the past couple years.
    That is not entirely accurate.

There was no Faelight Sparkle quest at all last year. The year before that (2015) was when there was last a Faelight Sparkle quest, and it was a one time only quest (non-repeatable).

Three years ago (2014) is when the first Faelight Sparkle quest ran, and that was weekly.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Telaran

Hey Tacitus. Fae Yule Gifts zone events should give credit too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast