+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule 2017 Goodies - Capes and Essences

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default Fae Yule 2017 Goodies - Capes and Essences

With Fae Yule starting on Thursday at 3.30pm Server time, here's a sneakie peekie at the new goodies you can grind for...i mean look forward to.

The Cape is going to be a must for everyone, the fact that (on PTS at least) it has +300 hit is a huge advantage, the essence is not upgradable so will probably just be for fresh level 70's who are just starting Raid Rifts.

Upgrade mats for Capes is straight forward, 1x Tenebrean Engine and 2x Prophetic Amenders

Cleric: Cape and Essence

Mage: Cape and Essence

Primalist: Cape and Essence

Rogue: Cape and Essence

Warrior: Cape and Essence

Last edited by Slipmat; 12-05-2017 at 11:01 PM.

King of Slackers

As far as i know the essences and the cape currently on the PTS do not have the fixed values.

Your linked capes have T1 values, but the Fae Yule Cape is T2:

https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedCourteousStapleKappaRoss
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

No CP on essences?
    Ok, I will pass...

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

General of Telara

The essences you showed are not new and were available last year. They said new ones are on the way and they probably didnt make it to the pts yet.

Fae Yule on the store has subcategories for dimensions and wardrobe. I bet this will be missed by a lot of people till they get used to it. There is also a Frosty Moosedantix power pack coming too (mount, 40 slot bag,trove of 2 each 160 vials and a packmaster's cache)
    Last edited by Accol; 12-06-2017 at 04:47 AM.

Every one of these screenshots contains numbers that will not make it to live. In particular, the hit will not be on the cape, and the rest of the numbers will be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Every one of these screenshots contains numbers that will not make it to live. In particular, the hit will not be on the cape, and the rest of the numbers will be higher.
    I'm not sure if there will be only 1 per class. The one currently on PTS shows endurance as the second highest stat so I wonder if this is the only option for tank,dps, heals, etc.

Fae Yule Store is up for EU and i think it's last years

No Cape, no sign of the new Wardrobe items....

Rift Master

Don't care, not participating. After debacle with Autumn Eyes potions I have little expectations of anything working.

I hoped the wings to be an ice version of the amazing black raven ones... They are ugly and don't even look like wings... Big disappointment.
    If the essence is not CP, I will ignore it.
    Cape is the only remaining thing possibly worth it... and some dimension items. I hope quests will work and special ZE too.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Fae Yule Store is up for EU and i think it's last years

No Cape, no sign of the new Wardrobe items....
    Events always begin on Thursday afternoon. Europe has not got this week patch yet, we will patch next night.
    Seems this is a bug. Hasn't the same thing happened for Autumn?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Events always begin on Thursday afternoon.
    Yep, 3.30pm server time but the build on PTS right now does have the Cape, ours doesn't have any new stuff.

Shield of Telara

As per last weeks livestream the 300 hit is a mistake and will be removed when the cape hits main servers.

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

The store was previously scheduled to turn on this morning with patch time, but since we pushed the patch off a day... >.<

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I just disabled the store until we update tomorrow.

The PTS does not reflect a lot of the items or final versions of the items.

The cape's stats are much higher than seen on PTS, but without the +hit.

The essence is an update of the one from last year, so the stat allocation will be similar.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    The store was previously scheduled to turn on this morning with patch time, but since we pushed the patch off a day... >.<

Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I just disabled the store until we update tomorrow.

The PTS does not reflect a lot of the items or final versions of the items.

The cape's stats are much higher than seen on PTS, but without the +hit.

The essence is an update of the one from last year, so the stat allocation will be similar.
    Hey Tacitus, will the neck be updated to 300 hit also? Would really help with people that missed the neck from halloween
    Last edited by Balidin; 12-06-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I was not here last year so... you know Crit Power is the only thing all dps need now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast