+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MissMimic
  • 1 Post By MissMimic
  • 1 Post By MissMimic

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: KelariCuddles Presents Lvl 1 1v1 Dueling Tournament

Default KelariCuddles Presents Lvl 1 1v1 Dueling Tournament

KelariCuddles Presents on December 20thth the dueling tournament of the ages! Lvl 1s fighting for prizes! Fresh ascended and ready to go, you will travel to the KelariCuddles Duel yard, and fight those in like level as yourself in the ultimate change to win amazing prizes.

How to enter? Create a new character on Wolfsbane, immediately jump into the dimension KelariCuddles Duel Yard. You do not need any extra gear, seals or nothing, just the body you rolled. You can play whatever class, whatever role, whatever spec, just no extra armor outside the ones you given as a fresh character.
    -- The only exception to this rule, is if your using a mystic archer, your allowed to grab your lvl 1 bow.

You cannot enhance yourself in any way, so no pots, seals, or anything of that nature. If your spec gives you a buff at a lvl 1 your allowed to use that. If your a pet class, your allowed to use your pet.

What is up for grabs? What are the prizes?

1st place: 1 Harvest Levitation Mount/ 30 Days Patron Time
    2nd place: 30 days Patron Time

Note: Thank you Trion Worlds for the Prizes.

Event starts at 4pm Central Time, duelers come an hour before so Miss Cuddles can prepare who fights who. (make some sort of brackets), you can enter up until 10 minutes before the fights start.

This will be a streamed event at: https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

Edit: Added some handicap challenges to the mix, you will not know the handicap per round until the day of duels. You will get the handicap 10 minutes before the rounds start, so you can adjust your skill trees according. Here are some of the handicaps you can expect to see

-- No pets
    -- Ranged only
    -- Melee only
    -- Rift Preset Only
    Last edited by MissMimic; 12-16-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Edit: I may of initially forgot to add the date.

December 16th is the event.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Lol too cute, all the best with your event and love your avatar - still hoping CaptainC can bring us a new Max & Oliver picnic story! Thanks for all you do for the community KC!
    http://www.riftoldskool.com/

Can you consider a level 10 vs. level 10 tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by Redawn View Post
    Can you consider a level 10 vs. level 10 tournament?
    I might consider that for the next dueling contest I do. I have actually done that one before, and that one was really really entertaining, so thank you for bringing up the idea. I was worried about some of these lvl 1 1v1 duels would be difficult or too fast, but tested it out with guild members and tested a few builds, it comes down to builds. And I am going to add different handicaps to throw people into a loop. about to post the so called handicaps.

Would not be a KelariCuddles event without challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Lol too cute, all the best with your event and love your avatar - still hoping CaptainC can bring us a new Max & Oliver picnic story! Thanks for all you do for the community KC!
    oh your welcome. Rift is my main game, will do anything to make any part of it active, even the parts I am kind of poo at (i am quite easy to kill in a duel.) But yes, glad to be apart of the community and hope to grow it the best I can.

Edit: Added some handicap challenges to the mix, you will not know the handicap per round until the day of duels. You will get the handicap 10 minutes before the rounds start, so you can adjust your skill trees according. Here are some of the handicaps you can expect to see

-- No pets
    -- Ranged only
    -- Melee only
    -- Rift Preset Only

Contest is postpone to another day, my network adaptor card tanked and won't get a new one until the weekend.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by MissMimic View Post
    Contest is postpone to another day, my network adaptor card tanked and won't get a new one until the weekend.
    We're rooting for you! Hope you can get your nets back soon!

THE NEW RESCHEDULE DATE IS UP! DECEMBER 20TH AT 4PM CENTRAL TIME.
    (sorry the rex had to be removed from the prizes, the money for it went to fixing my comp)

But all the information is the same, create a character on Wolfsbane and meet me in my dimension for the duels.

+ Reply to Thread