• 1 Post By TankGirl
  • 1 Post By Zemia
  • 1 Post By Rhipf
  • 1 Post By Challengere

Thread: Old Useless Currencies

Lightbulb Old Useless Currencies

Well I have two ideas for these,

#1 - make old currencies from Vanilla - NT account wide

#2 - offer us vouchers with which we can trade the currencies between our characters

these two options would give us more fuel in leveling alts, especially when leveling alts with new friends' to the game.

If either or neither of these is possible it would be nice to have a Dev comment on the thread so we at least know whether or not it has even been considered

Thank You

The same goes for all the various 'mount' events that no longer run. They're clogging up the currency window and clearly aren't needed anymore. Convert them to plat or planarite (or hell, even randomized holiday event currency as a nice bonus) so we can get rid of them.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Old open world currencies have already been converted to Void stones for all content under current expansion.
    Only currencies left useless are expert/raid currencies from older content we have on our main character.
    I would like to see the old raid/expert gear made account bound, or these currencies tradable between our alts with vouchers.
    This would be good for alts, because nobody does this old content at its original level now.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Telaran

I would like to see the old mount events return. I am wicked close to a unicorn and a budgie so feel a bit cheated not being able to get them.
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home. newly opened Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Daementia View Post
    I would like to see the old mount events return. I am wicked close to a unicorn and a budgie so feel a bit cheated not being able to get them.
    They won't bring back the Mount events, because they want you to buy the loot boxes that have the mounts in them. Loot box games are the only way they can make money now...

there are no boxes with most of mounts from that events

there were boxes while events, I still want to buy them for Temporal pet achiv and want pets!

ppl worked LONG *** LONG for tokens from that events and when finally last event needed (at least for me) for few mounts ... gone

i heard that its too hard for them to scale 65 boxes for 70s so no promo mount events yet

I also feel cheated It was another lesson to spend more time and money in more stable place

removing fun things wont make money
    Last edited by TankGirl; 12-01-2017 at 06:22 AM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Quote Originally Posted by Daementia View Post

A thousand times this. I've mentioned it before in another thread that I once resurrected, but I'm ONE weekly event from a unicorn and that currency is sitting there mocking me. Are they that broken?

I'm cool with consolidating currencies, but if my Unicornalia currency vanished when I'm this close, I might actually combust.
    Faeblight Dimensions by Xesta - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze).

Plane Touched

None of this will be implemented. It takes away from your incentive to spend actual cash.

Rift Master

I know it will never be implemented but what I would like to see done with the old Promo Event currencies is to convert them all into a single generic "promo currency" (on a 1-1 basis). Then have a section of the Rift store (or an NPC somewhere) that this currency can be used to purchase any of the old Promo Event mounts. This would most likely give most players a chance to get at least one or two of the mounts they most desired from those events.

It would be nice to get an official word on the status of these currencies.

Especially when the vendors for those old mount events still walk around harrassing us with them

+ Reply to Thread