+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: A list of community suggestions

Some confirmed changes from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    This was an excellent suggestion.

I relayed it on Friday after you posted it, and was given the green light today to implement it (with some tweaks).

The current upgrade costs are:
    1 Stellar Trigger
    1 Visionary Ornament Amender

After the next update, the costs will be:
    1 Storm Cell
    2 Prophetic Ornament Amenders
    The other one was discussed via Discord (It's up to Tacitus if he wants to confirm/announce that here as well or wait until Wed when it goes live) that T2 drops will have crystal bonuses on them rather than having to wait to upgrade from the RNG storm cell system we currently have. Hoping that will be changed as well, but I'm glad to see they're listening to us so far and making needed changes as we go along.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Telaran

Thumbs up

Most begged for Quality of Life change for raiders:

Presently Call of the Ascended resets healer's battle rezzes (except primalist)

Everyone would appreciate it if the following were reset in addition:

Archon's flaring power cool down "Planar Exhaustion"
    Remove caster and ressurected player's lava and flaring debuffs
    Reset the primalist healer's ressurection cooldowns for Farseer and Preserver

This would making progressing on bosses a lot less frustrating, most raid groups spend a third of their raid time on progress fights waiting on these to reset.

There is already some resets executing on the cast so it seems trivial to add these in. Since there's already been significant work by the encounters teams to keep us in combat on bosses I cant see any fight where this would have a possibility for exploit except on previous expansion content (which bears no significance since no one is progressing on these fights).
    Last edited by Yarrellii; 12-17-2017 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrellii View Post

Archon's flaring power cool down

This would making progressing on bosses a lot less frustrating, most raid groups spend a third of their raid time on progress fights waiting on these to reset.

There is already some resets executing on the cast so it seems trivial to add these in. Since there's already been significant work by the encounters teams to keep us in combat on bosses I cant see any fight where this would have a possibility for exploit except on previous expansion content (which bears no significance since no one is progressing on these fights).
    +1 Give this man all of your likes! This has really been needed for a long time now. This is the number one thing that cuts pretty decent chunks of time out of a lot of peoples progression.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Telaran

Archon's flaring power cool down

100% this. This needed to happen a long time ago. Its devastating to a raid to have to take up to a 4 minute break because of a wipe.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    +1 Give this man all of your likes! This has really been needed for a long time now. This is the number one thing that cuts pretty decent chunks of time out of a lot of peoples progression.
    thanks for the support holyroller

Would really like this to happen, been needed for a long time. As others have said waiting around for 2-4 minutes after every pull really wastes alot of time for raids during progression.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-save-pvp.html

Added this before i saw your thread
    ArmyOfTheDead Valcury@gelidra

Rift Chaser

I would like to see something that I think would be good for Trion and the player base.

The eternal grind is long and really sucks to do on multiple characters, especially if you need to switch your main. For example, we have a warrior in our guild who dps's and through no fault of his own it is becoming harder and harder to be raid viable as a warrior in t2.

I think it would be great if you could trade your eternal to a new char on your account via an ability or purchased CD for credits. It doesnt let anyone swap it around willy nilly, but instead if he wants to switch to a new main char he can pay a price in credits to swap his stats to the new class. It could have a cooldown if need be, but I think a high price point would make it so people would only use this on rare occasions. It would make players happy and Trion some money.
    Sutra@faeblight
    Mage since 2011
    Leader, Dawn of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by dundare View Post
    I would like to see something that I think would be good for Trion and the player base.

The eternal grind is long and really sucks to do on multiple characters, especially if you need to switch your main. For example, we have a warrior in our guild who dps's and through no fault of his own it is becoming harder and harder to be raid viable as a warrior in t2.

I think it would be great if you could trade your eternal to a new char on your account via an ability or purchased CD for credits. It doesnt let anyone swap it around willy nilly, but instead if he wants to switch to a new main char he can pay a price in credits to swap his stats to the new class. It could have a cooldown if need be, but I think a high price point would make it so people would only use this on rare occasions. It would make players happy and Trion some money.
    A pretty creative idea, however it might make our warrior friends an extinct species.

Also I think the change to storm cells to upgrade accessories was terrible, it's a huge gate now to upgrade anything.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

This has been an issue for a long time! These seem like easy fixes ( i could be wrong ) but these are some MAJOR QOL improvements that would make a lot of people happy.

Can we get any kind of response from trion on this?

They're keeping tabs on the thread and other threads like this which is important. We probably won't see too many reponses from the team in general (not just for this thread) until the holidays are over and they start ramping up for 4.4. Keep those suggestions coming though as they are reading and discussing.

Biggest recommendation is to eliminate suffix gear and eternal weapon grind. For me at least, I want my friends to raid with me.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    Biggest recommendation is to eliminate suffix gear and eternal weapon grind. For me at least, I want my friends to raid with me.
    yea ive heard a lot of people say this as well. This is pretty much what killed all of my alts. I can't do eternal weapons on 3 toons, and no one wants someone in their raid who doesnt have an eternal weapon

Soulwalker

The suffix gear needs to go. It's simply not fair. The vostigar boxes now - everyone works the same for the intels (well, apart from ones with enough money to buy them). Some are lucky and get better stats. Why? Where is the fun in that? Do you really think we start farming again to get the top ones? Not the people I know in game. The unlucky ones are simply dissapointed and stop all that boring grind.

Random stuff could be fun, though. If it's fair!

What about giving the trash in BOS some random loot? They could sometimes drop a box, with intels, fluff stuff, whatever. But give it to ALL the people in the raid. Not again just ONE lucky person.

Give your players some fun and happy stuff, let us feel rewarded when playing your game and we'll keep playing

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    There is no biggest recommendation here. There were so many awful decisions in 4.x that there is no way out anymore. Concentrate on dimensions, wardrobe and roleplay. PvE & PvP are unreparable imho.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast