+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By PlayerNumber2
  • 2 Post By aileen

Thread: Game is not Returning player friendly,would love Classic Rift servers

Soulwalker

Default Game is not Returning player friendly,would love Classic Rift servers

Coming back and grinding out to max level, then realising I'm still ages away from being able to raid properly because of all the gating. (Kill 100 mobs, Invasions, 100 dungeons etc.) and planar fragments. I understand this kinda thing is in place to keep people playing but it has the opposite effect.

Back in vanilla I would spend hours a day just doing all the dungeons and raids, zone events and pvp. That content is fun, current grinds are not. Release challenge/classic server plz I will pay

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by mattydoga View Post
    Coming back and grinding out to max level, then realising I'm still ages away from being able to raid properly because of all the gating. (Kill 100 mobs, Invasions, 100 dungeons etc.) and planar fragments. I understand this kinda thing is in place to keep people playing but it has the opposite effect.

Back in vanilla I would spend hours a day just doing all the dungeons and raids, zone events and pvp. That content is fun, current grinds are not. Release challenge/classic server plz I will pay
    If half the players went to a challenge server, that would not be population enough to support itself.

The half remaining here wouldnt support itself either.

This would cause further losses of players

Then the game would be dead.

/veto

Quote Originally Posted by mattydoga View Post

your post doesnt make sense....
    you say you want to spend hours each day doing dungeons, raids, zone events and pvp...
    yet you do not want to do that EXACT SAME THING to credit towards improving a gear item?

P.S. you do NOT need all your gear fully upgraded to kill bosses in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    your post doesnt make sense....
    you say you want to spend hours each day doing dungeons, raids, zone events and pvp...
    yet you do not want to do that EXACT SAME THING to credit towards improving a gear item?

P.S. you do NOT need all your gear fully upgraded to kill bosses in raids.
    You are right on certain thing "You don't need all your gear fully upgraded to kill bosses in raids" specially for clearing T1 raids you don't need eternal weapon finished at all, i killed high priest for 3 weeks when I was on wicket quest but thats not same for T2 raids specially if your class is not rogue for doing competetive dps you must finish grinding your eternal weapon.

As I stated here any of gear upgrades except eternal will not double your dps fact is whole current skills are scaled for eternal weapons and eternal weapon boosted proc only benefit from crit power, so it doesn't matter how much attack power or spell power you have but what eternal weapon stage you are currently matters, gain from main stat and attack/spell power etc very minimal and even if you go full upgraded t2 gear difference you will see won't be more than 10%.

So current state of game clearly is wrong, challenge servers are also not solution, development team should stop focusing projects not fixing current live servers and should fix problems and should start listening community.

All I can say current grind is so much worse than any of the games history and competing with Legion expansion on WoW to be worst ever because of facts like high amount of RNG and endless grinding.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    Some Gadgets tweaks
    Updated BiSCaL for 4.3
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

different hit tiers..

2000 hit.. basic crafted gear

2200 hit neck from event +crafted helmet + crafted ranged.. that's 900 already.
    Quest weapon makes 1450 (1425 for rogue) leaves 3 pieces of 250 for the remaining
    750 hit.. gloves, legs and chest. they can be crafted. this gives enough hit for the
    Raid rifts, to get the essences.

2400 hit.. 8x300.. so event neck, crafted helmet, crafted ranged with the sidenote, that doing open world stuff upgrades helmet and ranged to 325... so that's up to you if you want to put in that energy in killing stuff, invasions, footholds, (c)rifts.

if you can get past the particles quest, your 1/2hander gets the 600 hit (or 2x300) as well.
    That's 1550 hit already, with gloves, chest and legs to go.
    That's basically 2 pieces of vostigar vet gear + a 300 hit drop or bought piece (25k ethereal shard for gloves).

Basically means doing instances, open world stuff, zone events in VP and maybe some rng on drops..
    Last edited by Aranka; 11-15-2017 at 09:54 AM.

No one will take you if your dps/hit ect is not high enough and if you get lucky enough to get in they will kick you out if you are not up to the RUSH, hit hard go fast standards. Personally I am finding it very hard to get into doing some quest/ upgrade things because to get in you need to have them already upgraded.
    Have you ever wanted to?

+ Reply to Thread