+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minion Card Gakakhis

Telaran

Default Minion Card Gakakhis

I understand that this minion card drops from the featured Gloamwood IAs during Autumn Harvest.

Is Gakakhis epic or rare? The card on the auction house shows up as epic (purple) on the item description and rare (blue) on the item picture.

Thanks.

Rift Disciple

I've run about 400 Event Adventures in Gloamwood and haven't seen this drop. Exceedingly frustrating. I prefer to play the game for rewards and dislike having to buy so many different things on the AH, but this is yet another thing I just can't seem to get to drop so I'll plunk down the 250-500 plat at some point near the end of the event.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Beraps View Post
    I understand that this minion card drops from the featured Gloamwood IAs during Autumn Harvest.

Is Gakakhis epic or rare? The card on the auction house shows up as epic (purple) on the item description and rare (blue) on the item picture.

Thanks.
    It shows up as purple in AH and when you receive it in your inventory, but when consumed, the card is blue. I can confirm this.

rarity does not influence functionality or reward result.. .

imho, it should be green considering the attributes (fire/death), but it probably got the epic look because of the source

off topic... I think any minion with a combination of 2 attributes from the same group should be green, hidden minions can be transcendent, epic for minions that have 3 or more attributes total from both groups

2 attributes (one from each group) blue, and white for single attribute

groups : the planes (earth, fire, death, air, water, life)
    the type (harvesting, hunting, dimension, notoriety, artifact, assassination)
    Last edited by Aranka; 12-07-2017 at 08:31 AM. Reason: ty KaterinaAmaranth :)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    rarity does not influence functionality or reward result.. .

imho, it should be green considering the attributes (fire/death), but it probably got the epic look because of the source

off topic... I think any minion with a combination of 2 attributes from the same group should be green, hidden minions can be transcendent, epic for minions that have 3 or more attributes total from both groups

2 attributes (one from each group) blue, and white for single attribute

groups : the planes (earth, fire, death, air, water, life)
    the type (harvesting, hunting, dimension, notoriety, artifact, dimension)
    It's blue because it has 30 stamina instead of the normal 20, not that I'll ever use it much because of two-element stats. That's the other thing that tends to make a minion card a 'step up' in rarity is extra stamina.

PS, you listed dimension twice in the types, the sixth is actually assassination, which usually brings back cloth, salvage and runecrafting mats.

Rarity and stamina...

Rudy is green, 18/17 on hunt/artifact and has 30 stamina.

ahgnox is blue, 7/18 death/artifact and has 20 stamina

Mitch is epic, 20/20/15 notoriety/dimension/artifact and has 15 stamina

Tristaine is green 7/7/17 life/death/notoriety and has 25 stamina

from memory, stamina was changed for minions a while ago, lowering the max stamina for minions that were not in game yet. As far as I know, stamina is not related to rarity

I have Gakakhis blue 14/14 stam Fire and Death I am guessing from IA, Maybe you have to complete minion chain for it to drop? I have no idea
    Have you ever wanted to?

Gakakhis comes from the IA adventures in Gloamwood, though I am not sure if that is during the harvest event only.

The minions I mentioned in my previous post are an example of different stamina on different rarities and not related to Gakakhis minion
    Last edited by Aranka; 12-07-2017 at 03:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread