+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Need a Proper GM for stalker issues. current ones wont help

Soulwalker

Exclamation Need a Proper GM for stalker issues. current ones wont help

I am needing a proper CM. or GM to help with stalker issues. the current ones wont help me at all. came down to me deleting all of my toons on all of my accounts. the gms i spoke with arent taking this seriously. and its giving the company a bad reputation. i am at my wits end with trion right now. and am looking for one last sliver of hope before i call it quits. please respond proper CM, GM names. i am prepared to forward my GM tickets to you, so you can get something done. i reported this atleast 1-2 months ago. and nothings happened.
    Last edited by talons225; 10-31-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Hi!

I don't think it's allowed to share GM names or at least I haven't seen anyone do it before so I'm not sure.

Generally, with an issue like yours, they would suggest to simply ignore the person harassing you (note that by ignoring just one character you auto-ignore the whole account so you will not be able to see anything from them after you do it). That is if it's a one-time thing and you haven't done it before. Unfortunately, if it only happened with one account, they will not do anything besides that. If the person keeps stalking you i.e. makes new accounts to do the same thing, you need to ticket this again and if you don't receive a response that works for you, you need to ask them to escalate your ticket. This means it'll go further up to people who might be of help more than your first "level" of support.

There's a few more things you need to remember:

1) Try to make it as easy as possible - take screenshots, showing your PMs, mail, chat messages etc etc - the more evidence you provide, the better. This means it's also easier for you to contact them directly via email.

2) If they do take measures against the person, they will not be notifying you about it. There is no "hey the bad guy has been banned for good" ticket notification, so you'll need to take their word for it. Unfortunately, unless you see the person again, there is no way of telling if anything's been done about it. But then if they stopped, then it's probably not a coincidence.

I hope your issue gets resolved. Good luck!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by talons225 View Post
    I am needing a proper CM. or GM to help with stalker issues. the current ones wont help me at all. came down to me deleting all of my toons on all of my accounts. the gms i spoke with arent taking this seriously. and its giving the company a bad reputation. i am at my wits end with trion right now. and am looking for one last sliver of hope before i call it quits. please respond proper CM, GM names. i am prepared to forward my GM tickets to you, so you can get something done. i reported this atleast 1-2 months ago. and nothings happened.
    Hi Talons, please PM me with more info. I'll make sure you get helped out.

Soulwalker

Exclamation Stalker problems

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    PM SENT - please check all 3 parts asap

Soulwalker

Default Need a Proper GM for stalker issues. current ones wont help

bump to keep this noticed and active.

Soulwalker

Default Need a Proper GM for stalker issues. current ones wont help

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    somethings gotta be done about this. how long should i wait before i just quit over all?

Plane Walker

Can't you just add them to ignore? My ignore list grows daily.

+ Reply to Thread