+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RR's 2017 Extra Life Extravaganza Of Fun-ness

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RR's 2017 Extra Life Extravaganza Of Fun-ness

Ohai, it’s your favorite lurking dev, RoughRaptors!

Thank you so much to everyone who already participated in our official Trion Worlds’ Extra Life this year on October 13th. Thanks to your generosity, Team Trion was able to raise over $23,000 this year. If for some reason you weren’t able to participate or wanted another chance to, feel free to join me on Saturday, November 4, 2017 beginning at 8:00 AM PST as I begin my own 24-hour stream. I'll be playing a variety of games that vary in genre and type but of course some of the stream will be dedicated to RIFT :-).

From time to time during my stream, I’ll give away both my official RR Minion and RR Mount (Primal Khadlig to be specific). You can also get these by donating. A very special winner will also get one year of Patron time in RIFT. The full details of how to receive prizes can be viewed on my personal Extra Life page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/roughraptors and to watch, catch my livestream at https://www.twitch.tv/roughraptors.

For those who don't know what Extra Life is, it's a charity that raises money for children's hospitals through the Children’s Miracle Network. I raise money by streaming for 24-hours straight (or as long as I can in some cases). Your donations directly help children in need and I am proud to have been a part of this charity for the past five years.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Telaran

A worthy cause for sure

Everyone should donate, RR's Milestones are "interesting" and we DEF want to see him hit some of them *grins!* since if he hits them, they will be played out on stream!

Best of luck in your goals RR
    Last edited by Daementia; 10-31-2017 at 06:00 AM.
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Vladd 100% ensuring he doesn't ever have to go on a livestream is a bit like Ruffles slide dimension he can't do, engineer minds are built by trolls

Bring down that 20k to a realistic level gentlemen, its for the kids!

Sarcastic humour aside, thank you for all you do for Extra Life RR. Appreciate you and have fun this weekend!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-31-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Plane Touched

THAT RR minion iS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Daementia View Post
    Everyone should donate, RR's Milestones are "interesting" and we DEF want to see him hit some of them *grins!* since if he hits them, they will be played out on stream!
    Two years ago was pretty interesting, donate x amount of money for y amount of nerf darts that get shot at me during my stream. It ended up just being an all out "shoot RR for 30 minutes" fest.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

I'm going to start off my stream at 8 AM PST by logging onto EU and doing some stuff that may or may not result in the awarding of an eternal :-). Just a heads up. What's past that is to be determined.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Thanks for the awesome turnout, together we raised $1737 this year. I meant to wear all of my old Extra Life tshirts and medals but forgot lol, oh well. Was fun and hope to see you all next year.

I'll compile the list of winners from my stream for the mounts and minions sometime next week, if you won and didn't leave your character name, you'll get an email, so check for that. When the prizes are awarded they'll automagically be in your inventory not in your mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Thanks for the awesome turnout, together we raised $1737 this year. I meant to wear all of my old Extra Life tshirts and medals but forgot lol, oh well. Was fun and hope to see you all next year.

I'll compile the list of winners from my stream for the mounts and minions sometime next week, if you won and didn't leave your character name, you'll get an email, so check for that. When the prizes are awarded they'll automagically be in your inventory not in your mailbox.
    RoughRaptors,

Thank you for putting on a great event and raising so much in support of such a great cause.

<O└d Skool>

Telaran

Was def interesting to see the weird games you played

And YAY everyone got him to the eating weird fishies and singing levels!!! (who has the video?! lol!)

Was awesome to see you finish strong and even an hour over Killer job!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I clipped him eating them, they are available on his twitch channel:

Take One: FishPasteFace

Take Two: CongealedCrackers

Was fun hanging out with ya'll, kudos also to Marko who was there 80% of the time cheering on the community as well as donating to the cause to encourage/support everyone. Super grats on making it full 24 this year RR and thanks for all the giveaways and good fun! #FORTHEKIDS
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-06-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Telaran

OMG that face... poor RR lol!!! Brave man though! Zuki (?) looked like she wanted to help

TY Kiwi for capturing that !!
    Last edited by Daementia; 11-06-2017 at 09:54 AM.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

And YAY everyone got him to the eating weird fishies and singing levels!!! (who has the video?! lol!)
    I'm not sure if anyone clipped it, I could maybe highlight if it someone finds it for me lol, it was like right when the $1500 mark was hit and I think I still had PUBG open? Might make it easier to find.

Was awesome to see you finish strong and even an hour over Killer job!
    Thanks, daylight savings is killer so it took it from 24 to 25 hours, heh.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I'm not sure if anyone clipped it.....
    ..................missed the singing part was jumping between you Seshi & Kumar (Trove.)
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-06-2017 at 12:18 PM.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    ..................missed the singing part was jumping between you Seshi & Kumar (Trove.)
    I added it as a highlight btw, someone found it.

Telaran

I added it as a highlight btw, someone found it.
    LOL that rocked! The fishies and the singing were sooo worth the levels! Do it again do it again!! *bouncies around happily!*
    Last edited by Daementia; 11-06-2017 at 12:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast