• 2 Post By Balidin
  • 1 Post By VeeK
  • 3 Post By Elfyx
  • 1 Post By Aranka
  • 1 Post By ScannaIT

Thread: Autumn Harvest Artifacts from NightMare Tide Zones

General of Telara

Default Autumn Harvest Artifacts from NightMare Tide Zones

This is a quick question with regards to the artifacts you can collect while using the "Autumn Eye" potions in the realm of the Autumn Harvest.

Currently no Nightmare Tide artifacts can be collected. Will these be added to the loot table or any other sets such as some unstables? I say this because for a lot of the older players this isn't a very compelling activity with the same pool of artifacts as previous years.

thanks

-Bali

Rift Disciple

Prior to 2 years ago when they forgot to activate the instance, and last year when they forgot to spawn the artifacts, the loot tables included all artifacts greater than 1 year old.

If they chose to return to that should be all of Nightmare Tide. Burning, poison, etc from Plane Touched Wilds, Gloamwood etc.

would be nice to see a return to that.

Soulwalker

It would be great to see some new artis added to the loot table. I know there are masks now for ribbons, but for me the autumn event was always about getting those artis! Unstables would be great for a chance of a purple to finish off some pesky sets, and also the NMT/PTW zones. I understand why the new zones aren't there, but older zones currently not included would be a great way to enhance the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfyx View Post
    It would be great to see some new artis added to the loot table. I know there are masks now for ribbons, but for me the autumn event was always about getting those artis! Unstables would be great for a chance of a purple to finish off some pesky sets, and also the NMT/PTW zones. I understand why the new zones aren't there, but older zones currently not included would be a great way to enhance the event.
    Agreed.

I'm still fine with getting a ton of ribbons though, I can always use them in the future, but I was kinda hoping since the minion loot table changed to include new sets then AH instance could too. Would be nice at least for next year maybe, to allow more folks to catch up.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Would love to see all the artifacts in the loot table, PoA included.

My guess is, that with the recent minion reward changes, daily login changes and Opie ability changes in the past year, they are waiting another year or longer before adding more than the current loot tables to the event instance.

A difference in autumn eye pots could be nice too.. 15 sec with loot table for burning/poison/nightmare, 30s for NT loot table and 45s for Vanilla/SL

That way all can choose to go for ribbons or artifacts from a more specified category
    Last edited by Aranka; 10-30-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Telaran

I would love to see some more arti sets added to the event; chronicles, NT and the odd unstable/bounty one popping up would make it really worth doing the daily on all chars. I get implementing the poison/burning etc may be a faff but hopefully others could make it into the next hotfix?

Rift Disciple

If you add all those artifacts to autumn harvest, you risk ruining the regular way of obtaining those. Autumn harvest shouldn't be the main source of those very rare artifacts. Adding those artifacts is an option, but they should be very, very rare.

Rift Disciple

On the first Autumn Harvest (yes I know I've been playing too long.) The Twisted artifacts as I recall were new and were not included in the loot tables. For this AH the equivalent would be no Vostigar Peaks related artifacts.

Not necessarily only the PoA artifacts excluded..

I would like to see all sets included, but I know it's not going to happen. And what I want is for myself, not for the best of the game ^^

It is always a compromise...

Last added artifact sets..

Tok is proving grounds only, so will most likely never be added to Autumn Harvest
    Burning/Poison/Nightmare Gloamwood/Stonefield will probably take another 2 years
    Prophecy of Ahnket will probably take another 2 years

Nightmare Tide regular/twisted artifacts could/should perhaps have been included

Poison/Burning/Nightmare.. maybe next year

special sets from fishing, invasions, chronicles, rifts... could have been included, but may be an option for next year

Keep in mind, Opie with hunting artifact abilities is only a year old, so anything made easier to find with Opie might take another 2 years as well..

Sidenote With the amount of artifacts in game, it may be time to have some more tabs in organizing artifacts in auction house...

categorized by map, type (regular, twisted, etc)

Separate tab for others (fishing, chronicles, rifts)

Or just create a separate auction house for artifacts and dimension items..

General of Telara

I don't think the artifact loot table will be updated at this point.

Edit: Guess I should read the update notes before replying to posts.

Adding to the wish list of artifacts I would like to see added though are the unstable artifacts. I'm still trying to get my first set since some of the rare ones are impossible for me to find.
    Last edited by Rhipf; 11-01-2017 at 07:05 AM.

General of Telara

AUTUMN HARVEST
    * Artifact nodes in the Realm of the Autumn Harvest have been updated to include a wider bounty of returns.

This looks like they might have added more collections to the loot table. Sadly it's quite vague and could have done with being more specific but is good news nonetheless
    Last edited by Balidin; 11-01-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Well, that was unexpected

I've got:
    • a Burning and a Twisted from PTW
    • a white Unstable
    • some from NT
    • some from PoA
    plus many of the old classic artifacts.

I don't know if we can find epic Unstables or VP artifacts, but even like this....it's looking good
    Last edited by ScannaIT; 11-01-2017 at 09:29 AM.

General of Telara

That's really cool man

I am in the EU so won't be able to look until tomorrow but this is good news and will really give a lot of arti collectors some fun during the event.
    Last edited by Balidin; 11-01-2017 at 10:12 AM.

EU depends on when the update really is scheduled... 2:30 pm UTC as mentioned in the shard status or the usual early morning update...

nonetheless... Minion 4hr artifact adventures have been giving unstable, burning, poison and nightmare artifacts for some months now.. so I'm guessing those will not all be included in the wider range..

>> a Burning and a Twisted from PTW
    a white Unstable
    some from NT
    some from PoA

raises the question... white unstable from PTW?
    and the artifacts from PoA... the fishing ones? or real grab to collect artifacts?
    Last edited by Aranka; 11-01-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    white unstable from PTW?
    Ofc not, they don't even exist. I don't remember the zone check below

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    and the artifacts from PoA... the fishing ones? or real grab to collect artifacts?
    I remember only that they were level 69 check below

-EDIT-
    The exact new artifacts i've got are:
    Last edited by ScannaIT; 11-01-2017 at 03:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread