+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK & KNOWN ISSUES: 4.3 Crucia's Claw

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation OFFICIAL FEEDBACK & KNOWN ISSUES: 4.3 Crucia's Claw

Greetings!

Please use this thread to talk about your general feedback and bugs for 4.3 Crucia's Claw.

Additionally, here are the current known issues with 4.3 Crucia's Claw:
    • Bastion of Steel Raid Missing Leaderboard Entries
    • Daily Reward Calendar Missing for Some Players

Thank you,

-RIFT Team
    Last edited by Yaviey; 10-26-2017 at 10:05 AM. Reason: updated list

Killing Trash in Bastion of Steel locks you to the instance.
    The above post is most likely cynical, sarcastic, offensive, rude, unnecessary, and informative. I apologize for any information gained from said post. It was meant purely to be cynical, sarcastic, offensive, rude, and unnecessary.

Rift Disciple

My guildmates decided to go into Bastion and clear trash to see if trash dropped anything. We had to fill with people from other guilds and we went in and cleared all the trash. We got LOCKED to the instance after clearing all the trash packs! There was no warning that this would happen, so far this expansion you only get locked after killing a boss. We could really use an instance reset before my guild goes in tonight, or we will mess up other guild runs, or they will mess up ours!

Instance ID: 659

the 75% nerf to Everything in pvp is bloody ridicoulus. its a joke. Revert it and do the proper work by actually fixing the specs that are causing the unbalance in pvp thank you.

I'm unsure if I should post this here or in the PvP section.. but meh.

I'd like to thank Keyens for the changes He made in PvP this patch. He could have left it alone but He did what most people were asking for and or complaining about on the forums (the ttk).

Anyway on with the feedback...

The global nerf with damage and healing was a bit much (but I still thank you for the time you spent changing it, Keyens). You could prolly start doing a slight buff with damage and healing after you get all the data this next week or two, 10% or something. Small buffs/nerfs will work best right now.

Anyway...thanks Keyens -- Rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    I'm unsure if I should post this here or in the PvP section.. but meh.

I'd like to thank Keyens for the changes He made in PvP this patch. He could have left it alone but He did what most people were asking for and or complaining about on the forums (the ttk).

Anyway on with the feedback...

The global nerf with damage and healing was a bit much (but I still thank you for the time you spent changing it, Keyens). You could prolly start doing a slight buff with damage and healing after you get all the data this next week or two, 10% or something. Small buffs/nerfs will work best right now.

Anyway...thanks Keyens -- Rifle.
    Intention was probably maybe alright? the consequence was terrible.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Pvp Global nerfs

Intention to fix pvp was right , but I been running wfs every since you guys came out with the patch , I haven't found one person that's enjoying this. Leave how it was . and work on fixing broken things like thresh and other things. But everyone i spoke to myself wants it back how it was. It was smoother faster , way better .
    #Convert back.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Pvp nerfs

I think the pvp nerfs were to harsh . I know a lot of people that was in game and noyone liked the changes. all you guys have too fix is the souls causing the unbalance ex: primalist - tresh.
    Please revert this as soon as possible . thx
    #revert pvp nerfs leave it how it was , just fix what was unbalanced..

Rift Disciple

Warrior Eternal weapon has spiky regeneration (at least, the +1400 tier). When dropping below 20, it will dip again, then go up by 5-10, then drop again, then up, then drop, then suddenly be at 50 power and fill to 100 at about 2x what the speed was previous to patch. - This is without any further input after dropping low enough to activate the eternal's proc (stopping use of all abilities). -- I find it very easy to constantly reproduce this while even standing idle... Just turn on Deep Breath's and watch the power bar spike around. But i've observed it in every role I have.

Additionally, if you cancel the proc on the buff bar (I'm not sure if it's purgable), you lose access to the eternal's pro's and con's until you un-equip, and re-equip it. (You don't have the -50% native power regen, the damage bonus for going <20 power, nor the power regen follow-up)

Plane Walker

The monthly reward calendar is gone. No icon to pull it up to see what you had already gotten and it isn't coming up if you hadn't finished for the month yet.

When ticking fragments to be recycled and then scrolling down, it unticks everything. These are already super annoying since they fill up my bag constantly, but then having to break them 3-4 at a time, extra annoying.

Soulwalker

There's no tier 2 helmet in the rift store.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Lorz View Post
    There's no tier 2 helmet in the rift store.
    But now there are new upgrade paths for the uber crafted helm and off hand. However, I would agree it would be nice if there was a helm for the set (for costume purposes if nothing else).

Soulwalker

Default Rogue's Tactician Curative Engine Nerf Too Much!

The nerf to Rogue's Tactician Curative Engine is too harsh, if rogue tanks were using it for self heal then adjustments should have been made to the Riftstalker soul instead - nerfing self healing from non-Riftstalker sources.

Rogue use this talent for open world content self-healing just like Faerie healers for Clerics. Right now, from open-world questing, the nerf has made healing from Curative Engine even LESS than the level 61 Mastery talent "Planar Replenishment" that all rogue souls can get! Taking up this talent causes a dps loss in return for self healing. Right now this self healing talent is just gone to shreds. The nerf is close to a 66% healing loss at the moment, you can't even self heal taking on two open world mobs now.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaAlicia View Post
    The nerf to Rogue's Tactician Curative Engine is too harsh, if rogue tanks were using it for self heal then adjustments should have been made to the Riftstalker soul instead - nerfing self healing from non-Riftstalker sources.

Rogue use this talent for open world content self-healing just like Faerie healers for Clerics. Right now, from open-world questing, the nerf has made healing from Curative Engine even LESS than the level 61 Mastery talent "Planar Replenishment" that all rogue souls can get! Taking up this talent causes a dps loss in return for self healing. Right now this self healing talent is just gone to shreds. The nerf is close to a 66% healing loss at the moment, you can't even self heal taking on two open world mobs now.
    I agree, at the very least there needs to be a significant DPS buff to the Tactician to offset the healing nerf, as it is that specs DPS is already in the gutter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast