+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK & KNOWN ISSUES: 4.3 Crucia's Claw

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Autumn Harvest Necklace Has Incorrect Stats & Wrong Price
    It cost 1600 credits. Did the Price get inraised ?

Soulwalker

I agree with the people writing that PvP dmg got nerved too hard,
    make it go up like 10% and then wait for feedback, if its still not enough dmg buff it again etc.
    Please, take your time and delay Updates if you know that something isnt finished yet.
    And finally, I think there should be a second way to get the stuff from the autumn harvest
    box. One that doesnt require spending money/less money.

Soulwalker

Default Crumbling bow

I like Mystic Archer, it has a lot of potential for fun. However, the bow that I received on my lvl 70 mage is apx. better for a level 65 character and has no hit. So there's a big stat loss with it, over my wand.

Is this a bug, or is there a quest to make the bow not so crumbly?

ty

Default Crumbling Ivory Magus Bow.

The above mentioned bow looks awesome, however you don't unlock a wardrobe appearance for it once you collect it.

Plane Touched

Default Fragment Inventory BUG

Fragment Inventory BUG

So selecting / deselecting fragments in the fragment inventory is bugged atm.

Steps to produce bug

-select a fragment
    -move scrollbar
    fragment selection disappears

-click another tab
    -come back to fragment inventory tab
    selection appears

same thing happens in reverse

-untick fragment
    -movescrollbar
    fragment selection remains ticked

-click another tab
    -come back to fragment inventory tab
    selection disappears

>.> just saw a post on it, RR responded with a fix
    Last edited by Killerloose; 10-26-2017 at 11:41 PM. Reason: just saw a post on it, RR responded with a fix

Plane Touched

Default Relist ALL

Relist All does nothing for me. cant relist auction item from mailbox after clicking all options. After clicking relist all and then 1 of the 3 options, nothing happens, i cant click any of the mail. after waiting for a few mins, auctions are still in mailbox. i check ah to see if anything is listed, nothing is listed. only after i move away from the mailbox can i select a mail again.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kalicat View Post
    I like Mystic Archer, it has a lot of potential for fun. However, the bow that I received on my lvl 70 mage is apx. better for a level 65 character and has no hit. So there's a big stat loss with it, over my wand.

Is this a bug, or is there a quest to make the bow not so crumbly?

ty
    My mage is at level 60 and the stats on the bow are about 30% less than my green wand, it should just be made into a wardrobe piece instead.

Edit, once I hit 61 the stats on the bow surpassed the wand so it appears it will be good for leveling like an ascended weapon.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 10-27-2017 at 06:16 AM.

Shadowlander

In PVP, some of the healing abilities (I'm assuming with previous nerfs, and current reduction) are stunted by almost 98%.

DPS souls can effectively out heal actual healers where HPS is concerned, and sometimes even overall when final results are calculated.

A healer using one minute CDs are nearly out-parsed by damaging souls using abilities with no cooldowns, and percentage heals.

Frostkeeper barriers are purged first, regardless of how they were applied and even though they do not have any other indication that they are able to be removed. For instance, Frostkeeper's primary buff will remain and Earthen Barrier/Crystal/Frost Barrier will be removed first regardless of situation.

75% overall is drastic, but the reduction in TTK was a step in the right direction. However, certain classes are able to self-sustain while still doing the highest overall damage in Warfonts.

Planar Replenishment and Enduring Survival seem to be unaffected by the reduction to overall healing (2-4k every 3 seconds) whereas the remaining classes with almost identical masteries only heal for anywhere from 156-230 every 3 seconds.
    Last edited by Sanctumi; 10-28-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Since event started my husband and I are having game crashes- We have allowed it to report and restart (as pop up ask)- it happens when doing event AI Gloamwood area
    Have you ever wanted to?

Rift Disciple

The World Event window is showing last year's date!
    Last edited by Kitzkatz; 10-28-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratedxxx View Post

Intention to fix pvp was right , but I been running wfs every since you guys came out with the patch , I haven't found one person that's enjoying this. Leave how it was . and work on fixing broken things like thresh and other things. But everyone i spoke to myself wants it back how it was. It was smoother faster , way better .
    #Convert back.
    I'm enjoying pvp .

The 40k intell needed for each upgrade, is killing my love for this game. Even using token tablets its horrendous. Weve literally become a community of VP afkers. And those of us who have stuck around for it, (a crowd which is quickly diminishing), will certainly not be gearing alts any time soon, which would have kept us logging in after the grind is over. Please cut this down by about 50%.

Telaran

Refer the devs to the community suggestions thread for more general feedback, my post is getting a lot of support from the community

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynkyn View Post
    The 40k intell needed for each upgrade, is killing my love for this game. Even using token tablets its horrendous. Weve literally become a community of VP afkers. And those of us who have stuck around for it, (a crowd which is quickly diminishing), will certainly not be gearing alts any time soon, which would have kept us logging in after the grind is over. Please cut this down by about 50%.
    Each 4.x point release bring more grind, so expect even more grind in future updates, not less.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    The World Event window is showing last year's date!
    You are right, such major issue deserve huge red font.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2