+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissMimic

Thread: Oct 20th: KelariCuddles Spooktacular Costume Contest

Default Oct 20th: KelariCuddles Spooktacular Costume Contest

October 20th at 1:30pm Central Time, come join me on the NA shard in one of my colorful planar themed dimensions for a spooktacular wardrobe contest and win cool prizes.

Grand Prize: Mummified Squirrel Pack (gift from the Trion Gods)
    -- Winner of each mini round: Gets a 5th anniversary racing snail mount

How does this work? Well the contest starts at 1:30pm Central Time, so if your interested in being in it, you should arrive in the dimension at 1:00pm Central time, and for those that have noooooo idea what that is, 30 minutes before the rift stream, (this contest is this weeks rift stream, so you wont be missing the rift stream, you will be the rift stream).

When the contest starts, two to three random people who entered will be selected, given a spooky theme, and you will have two minutes to dress, and present. The audience will vote, and whoever wins the round gets to move on to the final round. Winner of each mini round will walk away with a 5th anniversary racing snail mount.

This event will be held at Planes Alehouse by MissMimic@Faeblight.

Loads of other prizes will be given away by just watching and hanging out in the stream like 30 day patron passes, Hootie pet and some more snail mounts! But the goods come with being apart of the event.

So come and try your wardrobe luck on classic horror themes. The audience is your judge.

The Grand Prize Winner was:

KillerLooseEU

(Will post pictures soon)

Plane Touched

Haven't still received my prize yet. killerlooseEU my twitch name. No messages recieved.
    Klariity@Greybriar is my NA character that won the contest. There has been nothing credited to my account yet.

Plane Touched

So i just found out that people on livestream got their rewards before me....? was the code given to kelaricuddles? i was told trion cs would have to manually apply the rewards on my account...

Plane Touched

GM Jourbels (Trion Worlds)
    Nov 5, 13:31 CST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

Unfortunately, as this is a contest held by KelariCuddles, you must contact them in order to receive your prize. I apologize I am unable to assist you further, and wish you the best of luck in your future RIFT adventures!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.

Your reference number for this ticket is *******.

Sincerely,

GM Jourbels

Trion Worlds Inc

+ Reply to Thread