+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opie's Artifact Stash

Rift Disciple

Default Opie's Artifact Stash

I do understand this was reported a while ago, but I was slightly confused about what just happened. I really don't want to search in a sea of threads, so I made one :P

I just got a Relic style Opie's Artifact Stash from the Infinity lockbox and I opened it--all I got was common artifacts. No relics. Is this intended? I assume I'll get a Relic (or more hehe) since there are color coded Opie's Artifact Stashes. White, Blue, Purple, and Orange. I don't think I have gotten Red.
    Nereius@Faeblight

i agree. I kinda wish this were loaded with a little bit better artis (if possible).

Also, i wish Minions rewarded better artis as well. I am not sure I have ever found anything good in all the adventures I have sent out. Not sure they include current or not, but if not, they should. Maybe I am overseeing something.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Shadowlander

4 hour minion missions seems to return the better results. I've gotten a lot of purples and some oranges on them in the last 6 months or so. I really haven't kept a record of what I get since it never seemed that important to put in a file--at least to me. I have gotten some of the newer artifacts from these missions though. As with almost everything else, artifact minion missions are RNG so it varies from person to person.

I have not tried the Opie's Artifact Stash though so not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    i agree. I kinda wish this were loaded with a little bit better artis (if possible).

Also, i wish Minions rewarded better artis as well. I am not sure I have ever found anything good in all the adventures I have sent out. Not sure they include current or not, but if not, they should. Maybe I am overseeing something.
    Minions have actually improved a lot lately, not only they're returning burning/poison/nightmare etc stuff now, but I've also seen an increase in purples and oranges. Just make sure to match the stats and as usual 4hr missions have the best stuff.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread