+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: death planar fragment with CP

Rift Disciple

Default death planar fragment with CP

hi all folks! i'm still missing some CP and seem not able to find a (martial) planar frament, death type, with main stat crit power. tried to buy from mage's revered cache, dozen of times, but no luck.
    so, where i can find it ?

Telaran

You got it in chests (mages of alittu). But i allways got dex/attackpower on it. It seems thats is impossible to get casterstats on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sing View Post
    You got it in chests (mages of alittu). But i allways got dex/attackpower on it. It seems thats is impossible to get casterstats on it.
    This is very frustrating with the frags not being martial/mystical bound. For instance I have gotten 7 fire CP fragments and NO martial so I am even using 2x mysticals..

Ive gotten one Death cp fragment which ofc was mystical (from many many many coffers). No martial. It is strange Ive Heard of many people whose gotten all their martial frags on their casters and vice versa. Shouldve made the frags martial/mystical specific and the coffers BoA for those with alts.

It is Nice that Trion wants to ease the the progression on alts but it shouldnt be on the expense of the mains. Having better frags on my alt mage which is level 65 and who has only done crifting than my main whose been farming rrs, IRotP, TD NM for several weeks is absurd.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

First of all its all rng, second don't open revered boxes but open honored ones because their loot table are same so for every 3 Revered boxes you could open 4 Honored ones, I got like total 20 death cp fragments since i returned to game even recycle like 10 of them still like 7 on my stash, so its all about rng and I keep opening to hoping to get better ones.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    GCDDisplay - Tweaked a simple way to track your gcd.
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

As Aileen said, pray RNGesus.
    It took me 25 revered chests... didn't know that the loot table was the same for honored thx for the info Aileen

BMX
    Rift Disciple

Plain and simply, frags should have been on a similar upgrade scheme as planar crafted items so you can actually see the upgrade path and where it takes ya. This whole RNG slot machine needs to be scrapped.
    Banned

The droprate for CP fragments from the Mages of Allitu boxes is "supposedly" about 10% now after they fixed it. I've gotten one of the two, but haven't been trying lately. So 1k marks per box. With proper luck 10K marks nets you a CP frag.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    The droprate for CP fragments from the Mages of Allitu boxes is "supposedly" about 10% now after they fixed it. I've gotten one of the two, but haven't been trying lately. So 1k marks per box. With proper luck 10K marks nets you a CP frag.
    Any rumours that honored Death coffers are nerfed? Do you need to use the ones for 1k marks? I remember Archyface saying that the coffers for 750 marks were as good as those for 1k but AFAIK these tests were conducted on PTS. All marks Ive gathered more or less has been spent on coffers for 750 marks which ought to be more than 100 coffers at least
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    Any rumours that honored Death coffers are nerfed? Do you need to use the ones for 1k marks? I remember Archyface saying that the coffers for 750 marks were as good as those for 1k but AFAIK these tests were conducted on PTS. All marks Ive gathered more or less has been spent on coffers for 750 marks which ought to be more than 100 coffers at least
    Maybe I am just again having very bad luck.
    I am using the two of the most terrible death fragments imaginable so trying to fix the 2.

Just blew most of TF on 50x 750 death coffers and 10x 1000 honored coffers.

Zero (0) punishing fragment out of the 47500 Tower Fragments spent.

I only buy revered. I put a full stack on my wishlist to sorta keep track. I'm well over 1000 boxes and Ive gotten 5 total with CP main stat. Ive also gotten 1 dex main stat. Out of the 5, 2 have been caster with guard and block and 3 martial again guard and junk. I have 2 that are 3/5s on my main and consider myself lucky comparing what I have compared to friends.

I don't know what kind of conclusive testing was done on PTS but you would need to open at least 1k of these for a sample. I thought archy opened like 30. Also , you may have the same chance to get the same tier with lower coffers but it may very well be a lower chance at epic 4/5 ones which offer an additional roll on secondaries which are equally important at this stage.
    Last edited by Poshy; 10-10-2017 at 06:59 PM.

I am at about 20-25 Revered boxes opened and none have been Crit Power as of yet.
    3-5 have been Tier 3 Spell Power.
    Both of my equipped Death fragments are Tier 3 Spell Power.

All the rest have had stats I do not/can not use.
    Hoping on the next one or two.
    Last edited by Featherrock; 10-11-2017 at 08:13 PM.

I must be super lucky on my main (probably true if you saw me in RR in the early days - got a CP essence every 5-10 rifts or so). My rogue has two CP death frags, one has two tank stats IIRC, and the other has no DPS stats at all, but I took them both to 15 because of the CP. They are very hard to replace, because of the massive loss of CP.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Bad RNG is just bad RNG I guess.. I have opened over 85 revered/honored boxes, and have gotten 1 CP so far, for my Cleric. Same with RR's... I have been in 65+ so far, and have gotten 1 essence.. I swear, I have the worst RNG over anyone in this game.. lol Also took me 53 TD ez's to get my 2nd engine, back a while ago.

Champion

I have opened 40+ revered boxes and 50+ honored boxes. I haven't gotten a single CP stat fragment. Martial or mystical.

At this point, I don't care if it's got strength, dodge, phys crit, and block on it. I just want a death cp fragment.

I used to buy a couple revered and a bunch of honoured, then I went all honoured for awhile, lately I've been only doing revered. It really doesn't seem like there's any difference. About 80% of the ones I get are dex and max health. RNGesus knows I haven't bought the primalist calling and dislike playing rogue, so RNGesus gives me mostly rogue/primal-skewed stats. :P
    Last edited by Iphigeneia; 10-12-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

Seems random is somehow very... twisted.
    I tried the 750 ones.
    Got one martial death CP frag and junk tank or martial things on the 10 first boxes on my mage.
    Tried to send 10 boxes to my war alt. She got half Dex frags, rest being spellcaster tank or Crit. Many dex in multiples.
    Tried another 10 sample on my mage. Crit, tank, martial. Many multiples.
    Seems DEX classes drop a lot. Not really a surprise. I don't have primalist and rogue is the only calling I never play.

So I put the martial death CP on my mage. Stats are junk, but I still get 500+ CP at level 9. Sad to have to do such things. Frags need to be class specific.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 10-13-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast