+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By Honeysuckle

Thread: Intrepid: Rise of the Phoenix

Soulwalker

Default Intrepid: Rise of the Phoenix

I got a pair of gloves that can be upgraded. One of the requirements is to beat Ereandorn in Rise of the Phoenix a few times. My problem is that I simply cannot seem to find an entrance to Rise of the Phoenix. I've discovered that it is in Stonefield and seems to be located in the Western area. The only things I've been able to find there are The Last Valley and Passage of the Ancients. And one is a bed of lava and the other is a building apparently guarded by Defiants with no obvious clickable opening. I'm obviously missing something. Could anyone tell me what it is I'm missing? Thanks.

You are missing having Omen/Quantam Sight on.

You're also missing 9 friends with 2200 hit, probably.

Soulwalker

Well, goodness. It never even occurred to me to have Omen Sight on. Thank you so much for the help. By the way, I really enjoy being able to use your Event Tracker. Thanks for that as well!

You are probably right that I will not be able to solo that boss. I'm a little old lady with limited skills, but I'll give it a try once! Why not?

Thanks.

The Intrepid version is a tier 1 level 70 raid, so you're not likely to get very far

(You should be able to solo the non-Intrepid version at 70, but that won't count for your upgrade)

Quote Originally Posted by Honeysuckle View Post
    Well, goodness. It never even occurred to me to have Omen Sight on. Thank you so much for the help. By the way, I really enjoy being able to use your Event Tracker. Thanks for that as well!

You are probably right that I will not be able to solo that boss. I'm a little old lady with limited skills, but I'll give it a try once! Why not?
    lol that's a nice can do attitude but unless you can do millions of dps by yourself while also not getting one shot by the boss it's just not gonna happen.

I'd assume unless the OP wants to get into raiding upgrades aren't really a 'must', and reading the posts it doesn't seem that raiding or any challenging endgame content is the goal here. So unless there's like a 'must have' wardrobe skin behind that upgrade I really wouldn't worry about it at all :)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread