+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Razanthore
  • 2 Post By Yaviey
  • 1 Post By caduto
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Vostigean Head Pieces

Default Vostigean Head Pieces

I have started grabbing the wardrobe pieces for the Vostigean armours and noticed that there is no box for head pieces and am curious how one is supposed to obtain the wardrobe skins for: [Vostigean Battle Mask], [Vostigean Skullguard], [Vostigean War Helm] and [Vostigean Ritualist's Mask]. The vendor for the other items has no box labelled Vostigar Aspirant's Head Trunk (or however it may be named). Any help on the matter would be much appreciated (especially with the Skullguard as that is my favourite).

aye i noticed this too, no head wardrobe in sight

The Aspirants and Veteran boxes from the rep vendor in Uttila. You can only get the wardrobe of your calling though.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Yes Boase these are the boxes we are speaking of. There is no helm box. Every other gear piece is there but no helmet!
    Last edited by caduto; 08-17-2017 at 10:38 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Razanthore View Post
    I have started grabbing the wardrobe pieces for the Vostigean armours and noticed that there is no box for head pieces and am curious how one is supposed to obtain the wardrobe skins for: [Vostigean Battle Mask], [Vostigean Skullguard], [Vostigean War Helm] and [Vostigean Ritualist's Mask]. The vendor for the other items has no box labelled Vostigar Aspirant's Head Trunk (or however it may be named). Any help on the matter would be much appreciated (especially with the Skullguard as that is my favourite).
    I'm checking on this and will get back to you.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

I just got word back from the team - the head piece not being in the box is intentional. You may be able to acquire it later but we can't share those details just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    Yes Boase these are the boxes we are speaking of. There is no helm box. Every other gear piece is there but no helmet!
    My bad I was just skimming.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    I just got word back from the team - the head piece not being in the box is intentional. You may be able to acquire it later but we can't share those details just yet.
    yaviey... it truly is wonderful to have you on the team i hope you are enjoying your new job.. and that you stay a very very long time!

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Hi all, to update this thread, the Vostigean appearance helm was released as of 8/23 with the new Nightmare Razorback Power Pack. It's called the Ascended Hat Box and it contains a helm for your calling that scales up to level 70. Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Thread