+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Vostigar Peaks events....

Default Vostigar Peaks events....

What is with the loot system here? That's like the 6th zone event without loot. Taking down forts, killing boss and nothing.........what's the point lol

I agree. I killed over 25 during the weekend on my rogue and only got 3 loots. Swapped to mage killed footholds and such, no loots. I guess this is typical?

It may be worth posting a bug report with SPECIFIC EVENT NAMES and SPECIFIC ACTIONS COMPLETED and the fact that you received no loot

Soulwalker

to receive loot you have to damage the foothold inside one of the forts. fort-boss, trash-mobs and event-endboss doesnt matter.

unfortunately these footholds have only 3,x mio hp and die within seconds.
    Last edited by zuckung; 08-09-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Telaran

Not true at all. you can get loot just from tagging the boss and nothing else. And sometimes even if you tag the forts etc and boss you get nothing. Its a random bug plain and simple that needs fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitan View Post
    Not true at all. you can get loot just from tagging the boss and nothing else. And sometimes even if you tag the forts etc and boss you get nothing. Its a random bug plain and simple that needs fixed.
    Nope THAT is not true ^^ You can get loot from tagging only boss etc of course... but thats just pure rng. But if you tag/kill the STORM IDOL inside the forts (the one, that you can only attack when the miniboss is down), then you get loot 100% all the time. If you didnt get loot while attacking a fort , you just didnt hit the small storm idol with his 2,8mio hp
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Irondwarf View Post
    Nope THAT is not true ^^ You can get loot from tagging only boss etc of course... but thats just pure rng. But if you tag/kill the STORM IDOL inside the forts (the one, that you can only attack when the miniboss is down), then you get loot 100% all the time. If you didnt get loot while attacking a fort , you just didnt hit the small storm idol with his 2,8mio hp
    If this is true, this is bad concept, even worse than endboss tagging.
    If this doesn't change, the idols need to have far more HP.
    Best would be making everything count, be it idol mobs, idol or boss.

I really hope this new level of RNG on ZE is a bug and not intended... Not sure after the mark nerf...

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

You can also get loot by damaging the fort boss and idol and not even touching the final boss.

@Modrahan : ofc its stupid how it is atm. They should change it asap. But the way i wrote it down, is the only way to get loot 100% of the time. Not even tagging/killing ONLY the miniboss there guaranteeds you the loot. Only the Storm Idol does.

@Grimmsie : its good when you kill the miniboss cause thats helping hehe. but like i said : only Storm Idol is the one that counts for a 100% loot. I tried many different Combinations on Zone Events and i am extremly sure , that , at this moment , only the Storm Idol is save.

You dont even need to tag anything else in a Zone Event. No Boss, no mini ... just the Idol. Tried it several Times.
    Last edited by Irondwarf; 08-10-2017 at 07:43 AM.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Plane Touched

just finished a few ZE's where I hit at least 2 idols in the same ZE and tagged boss and still got nothing

its random...100% random

taking locations and tagging idols only increases your chances as you are fulfilling more than one objective but it is till no guarantee of getting loot, it just improves the odds

I doubt you hit the Idol. Since 4 days (since im hitting storm idol) , i have 100% success rate. Anyone else too that switched to that method. And for you it dont work ? I dont believe it even a little bit...
    Last edited by Irondwarf; 08-10-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Default No Credit

Did three events in VP this afternoon... only got credit for one. For the two that I did not get credit... I know for a fact that I killed stuff around the foothold... the mini-boss (or whatever it is) as well as got a shot in on the foothold. I was also there to kill the boss from about 95% health down.

It's really frustrating when you run around and contribute only to not get any reward.

Soulwalker

i have 100% loot rate with storm idol tagging too. sometimes there are too many people so i dont tag it, going for next then. checking combat log helps.

Greetings Ascended,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Zone Event rewards. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!

Meanwhile, we have awarded the following to each of your characters:

Captured Intel xxxx
    Celestial Remnant xxxx
    Tower Fragment xxx

Additionally, please be advised that tagging a Zone Event boss will not grant you credit for Zone Event completion.

Per GM

My issue, and its more personal than bug, is that sometimes I arrive too late to the event to tag an idol. However I did notice on one event where upgrading an idol got me credit, which is all I managed to do before the boss popped. These events, for the most part, last between 10 to 15 minutes and usually have multiple raids going. Sometimes that's not enough time for everyone to get credit for the event. If the idols had more HP that would help, but if that the ONLY way (plus upgrading) to get credit for running the entire event from start to finish I'd feel really bad for the healers. Mini bosses should be able to count as well.

I agree that simply waiting and tagging the boss shouldn't count, but if you've participated from the beginning (or whenever you managed to get there) but simply weren't able to tag an idol, then not getting loot at the end is a sore blow and has happened to me more often than not. For what it's worth I'm a participator. I LIKE running these things and will do all I can to make sure I do enough to get credit, but I can't waste time sorting through combat logs making sure I hit an idol. I'd miss out on the next one. And then the next one.

I feel like I'm rambling now with no point, but I missed out on loot on three events today and it's infuriating that I can't get credit for something when I do everything I can to participate in from start to finish.

Maybe some suggestions since I'm just sitting here thinking about it:

Mini bosses count for participation
    Idols have more health
    Hovering over forts on the map should show population, like rifts and zone bosses do.
    Upgrading idols count for participation (if they don't already, I kind of think they do)
    Ongoing participation like IAs
    Variety of spawn locations for bosses (I don't even know why this isn't a thing if all that's necessary to get credit for the entire event is tag one of 8 idols)

Speaking of zone events....
    Last edited by Zemia; 08-14-2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Idea inclusion
    Faeblight Dimensions by Xesta - Stare Into the Universe. An Icy Reception. Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast