+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

Fellow Telarians, if you could change one thing in RIFT, what would it be? We welcome your [constructive] feedback. Please understand that we cannot commit to anything at this point due to technology, time, etc. limitations, but we would like to genuinely know your thoughts.

Thank you!

Isp
    Champion

Get rid of fragments. Completely - I don't believe in reasonable rework of that system.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Incentives for testing things on PTS so we don't continue the trend of live testing things for 2-3 weeks after a content patch.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Replace the RNG

The old raid plat runs would be nice, better ways of getting alot of plat with some work
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

I'd like to see patrons get 500 (amount is negotiable) credits once per month, certianly would make paying for patron a lot more attractive I think.
    Last edited by Honoun; 08-02-2017 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Cause I can't spell ;p

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

Suffixes on raid gear. Don't like. Remove plz.

I love Realm versus Realm PvP games. Conquest used to fill that niche in Rift. Since you say it will never return, how about creating a 3 sided warfront that lasts 30 minutes or so and give people an incentive to que for it?

Planar Fragments. I believe the system can be salvaged in its current state, but it NEEDS to fulfill a single and simple purpose of being the replacement for tertiary stats on gear. The current design adds on far too much complexity and unpredictability in upgrade costs to be fun in any way.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Remove everything 3.0+ bring back SL model and rework all 3.0+ to that model.

I wanna play GREAT GAME i fell in love with when i sarted and not this abomination i'm forcing myself to play cuz i still have hope
    Last edited by WardenCommander; 08-02-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Remove most of the RNG in the game. Five-suffix gear is frustrating and annoying and I haven't spoken to a single actual player who likes it. BiS gear is far too rare. I am the only warrior in my raid group and have farmed IROTP every week for the past 10 weeks and haven't seen a single overlord piece drop for my class ever. That's a bad system. Guarantee people gear again for doing the work.

As a part of the removal of RNG, scrap the planar fragment system. It's another thing that players protested before it was put into the game and nobody enjoys. Peoples' stats shouldn't be RNG dependent. It's not fun and confuses new players.
    Last edited by Rivkah; 08-02-2017 at 05:33 PM.

The timeliness of communication or frequently the complete lack thereof, until asked about it directly. So much frustration and senseless anger could be avoided if it were communicated early and explained why it's happening.

To provide a possible solution for one section of communication is set up a front end for visibility into your Jira tickets. If you don't already, have a quick summary of the problem and resolution that becomes visible to the community via a simple check box. Add an approval chain if you think it would be too risky of a click.
    Last edited by Hepatits; 08-02-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Default More stuffs for players to do regardless of level of content

Make a system where low level group contents (PvP/Dungeons/Especially raids) are relevant to maxed level players. Rewards/Incentives/Bolstering/Difficulty/Scaling gear or armor etc.. Not only this will drastically brings up the population but existing players (raiders) will have lots of fun beating those challenges on a weekly basis.
    (focus on Stats ceiling or Bolstering and new mark rewards for players to exchange for good stuffs)

If reviving/recycling old contents isn't an option, focus on Class Balance and improving/overhaul current issues.
    Last edited by huangchingho; 08-02-2017 at 11:37 PM.

One thing?

Make earlier content replayable. There were a lot of good storylines and quests that I very much enjoyed, and if I have to grind for stuff, I'd rather have a much broader option of ways to grind. It also makes it possible for folks who don't have a lot of slots for alts to go back and unlock weapon/armor skins that were only available as quest rewards.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast