+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree387Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

Soulwalker

Default Lazy Trion

I wonder when we be able to buy T2 Tank gear since even with the Fae Yule u canīt get buy better gear as Tank if u allready have T1 Preserver.

The loot u get for Sparkels is worse then ur Preserver stuff even if u upgrade the **** .......
    Also you canīt buy T2 loot since its the same.
    The nice Tanking Essence/Cape u can buy during Fae Yule are pretty..... oh wait right there arenīt any
    Tanking Greater are still the best
    Last edited by Famiir; 12-09-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Default (QoL) Auto Mentor ON/OFF

I would like to see a QoL mechanic added to the portrait menu.

Auto-Mentor ON/OFF
    (You auto-mentor down to the maximum level of the zone you are in.)

With all the other MMO's out there... there are good ideas and bad ideas...

The one big thing I would change, is the lack of content. I get that it takes a lot of time.... But SL was so large... and each new release... it's smaller and smaller.

I personally love going and getting lost in areas. Or go back to areas that might be a little more quiet later on. I adore how vast SL content is... and the Anknet... was disappointing to me.

Truthfully there is a lot of things that need to be looked at. I think above all.... PvP needs, not just a want, but NEEDS to be fixed. That buff that was thrown in... Cause a lot of damage. You know, I cannot even get into a Que, let alone a friend of mine at 70.

... So sorry it is two things. That last one is a biggie though.

~~* Insanity is a lifestyle, not a problem *~~

Faeblight Characters:
    Solarion, Montago, Rhyallynn (warrior) Ariamas, Erdariel, Kaydori (mage) Draconiairaonheart, Delafontesharpe (rogue) Tamori, Stevecalloway (cleric) Ahriyann (Primalist)

I would add a Currency Exchanger to the game.

While REX is all well and good for people that have money to buy it some people would rather just use an "X amount of PLAT to get REX. Not everyone wants to buy a fixed amount of REX currency exchangers work pretty well in other games why not consider adding one into RIFT it might actually help stabilize the community.

Post in wrong place.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 12-20-2017 at 08:20 AM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Disciple

Refer the devs to the community suggestions thread for more general feedback, my post is getting a lot of support from the community

Shadowlander

Default you asked

the current GM staff, I have been around a long time, trion used to pride itself on the best customer service. after my experience yesterday which is STILL on going. I am not a happy camper. 14-15 hours to so much as to reply to an issue is very poor customer service. and the one that really burns me 3-5 days you will get a refund

Telaran

i would change the people that takes decision and put myself there
    and ill do it for free
    ill save rift im born for this

Soulwalker

The one thing I would change, that would revitalize the game, is to offer currency to go along with achievements. For example, you are awarded loyalty points equal to the achievement points you obtain. This is currently done in LotRo and gives you incentive to go back to old areas and do content that you missed the first time. It would require almost no effort to implement.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chodo View Post
    The one thing I would change, that would revitalize the game, is to offer currency to go along with achievements. For example, you are awarded loyalty points equal to the achievement points you obtain. This is currently done in LotRo and gives you incentive to go back to old areas and do content that you missed the first time. It would require almost no effort to implement.
    LOTRO has currency on achievements like that because they nickel and dime you for every freaking thing so you actually NEED those points to play the game. Want to play xyz dungeon? that'll be 600TP. Want to quest in xyz area? that'll be 300TP. and the rate return for the TP is pretty low generally. Kill a few hundred of x in y zone and get 5-10 TP etc.
    Rift has some things that are paywalled to some extent but for the most part you don't need credits anywhere near as much as you need TP in LOTRO.

I like to go around buffing new players before I start to do my own thing. But was told it was pointless cause when you switch roles all of that buffing you ran around doing is cancelled. I can understand it falling off me when I switch roles but not sure why it would not stay on players I buffed.

Rift Disciple

Real classic servers. Not a challenge league.

Telaran

As with Dwops' comment above mine, if I could change one thing it would be quite a large problem which I suppose encompasses lots of smaller changes which I've created my own thread on already but in short ... bring back permanent subscription based server(s).

Do away with lootboxes and things that can only be purchased in the cash shop and instead include these in the core of the game itself to be earned through gameplay rather than with credit cards, you know, just like how it used to be around here before F2P messed everything up.

This game has already almost come full circle from starting out sub based, to "100% free, no trials, no tricks and no traps", then to the purchasing of earring slots and eventually complete expansions so you may as well just turn the dial that last little bit and see how many players you can attract back to the game with a permanent subscription server, and this time try not to s**t on them.

Go on, you know you want to ...
    Last edited by wolvojay; 01-21-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Thumbs up

I'll echo the above posters,

Launch a permanent subscription based server with no XP rate increases and make lives cosmetic cash shop items earnable in-game.

I'm sure this would bring many original players back
    Last edited by C00lit; 01-21-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Plane Walker

bring back hybrid builds that aren't so "handicapped"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast