+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree299Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

If I could change one thing....

It would be to make special potions (I.E. Rotting Salve, Coastal Aphrodisiac, Ghoulish Serum, Witch's Serum, etc.) and "on use" items usable in dimensions. It could raise role play in a whole new way, and bring a bit of love to those otherwise cool but useless crafted items and event trinkets and potions. ;) Food for thought!

~ Gwedhiel Zavira Eilish Warik ~
    Now open to visitors and for role play: The Inn at Gustav's Cove O-RP by Gwedhiel, on Zaviel EU
    NEW! Visit my blog The Daily Gwed, for fashion inspiration and dimension touring expeditions!

Default PVP

Please, balance out the Warfronts. Make those who are overpowered equal with the rest of us.

. . .

What I do know, is to us the world is different
    As we are to the world

Soulwalker

My first full levelling experience in RIFT at the moment Although you have melee auto attack and a button to switch to wand auto attack for mages and clerics, why cant you have it automated depending on distance or have a choice to choose which auto attack is default?

If I could change only one thing, I would find some way to allow users to move from the EU to NA servers or vice versa without re-rolling. I honestly would play more (and be more inclined to throw money at the game) if I could move everything over. I enjoy the game, I just hate being stuck on the servers on the wrong side of the clock for where I'm at.
    Daellyria ~ 60 Warrior ~ Giving high-fives. In the face. With an axe. | Shalianna~ 60 Rogue ~ Slices, dices and makes things go BOOM! | Kaashii ~ 60 Mage ~ Pillage first, THEN burn! | Inyssa ~ 60 Cleric ~ Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade

Soulwalker

Default Fragements

Fix Fragments;

1. Random and Expensive do not mix...
    2. Be able to take them out after they have been upgrades
    3. 1 Click = 1 Level Infuse
    4. More available BiS

Soulwalker

Default Bring back PVP.

I remember in 2.0 pvp was booming, you could find it in open world. You could queue for it even at level 15 and be able to find a match. I remember sitting in front of Sanctum, Meridian and even in granite falls being able to find pvp. But after that, it has been one thing after the other in poor decisions, the latest being the 'Damage and healing reduction' having caused myself and a ton of other people that I used to play with to simply stop logging in or log in and afk because the thing we enjoyed has been thoroughly destroyed. There are plenty of great ways to fix PvP every
    where, if only they would just listen. All the players I know that have left, seriously miss rift's old days. At least hire a PVP based dev.
    Last edited by Reilos; 11-18-2017 at 01:43 AM.

More or less the reason I stepped out back in the day and only check in from time to time to see what's changed is that I just didn't feel like there was meaningful, timely progression options for people that didn't like spamming dungeons or raiding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8