+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree299Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

Make the eternal weapon of your alts as good as your main. So you don't have to farm around 250 hours to play a second character.

It will allow experienced people to do raid with their alts to help out newer people. It's good for player at the endgame so they get bored less fast, and it's good for the community because they get help from players.

Default Guild Bank Vaults

With the increase of content, the Guild Bank Vaults are just not big enough. More Vaults would be great, and a little cheaper would also be very nice
    :

Soulwalker

Default QF

With some equipment requiring QF runs then it needs to be up at all times. No one does the event to open anymore, nor do they run it for essences since they aren't any good now.

Hire a PVP Dev.
    Kartia, rogue
    Forum White Knight
    PVP pocket healer

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Total Agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunctionalvet View Post
    With some equipment requiring QF runs then it needs to be up at all times. No one does the event to open anymore, nor do they run it for essences since they aren't any good now.
    Since some of the gear from IROTP Require that you run this particular event and it's not like you can run it alone and after numerous tries to garner interest in taking down the boss to no avail I to believe that it should always be available to run on the LFR tab since it seems the interest in the ZE has dropped substantially.It would help the players who are trying to get their gear upgraded and lessers also that require and upgrade component from their also, Just saying.....

Plane Walker

Default If You Could Change ONE Thing

So many valid suggestions so far.
    I imagine that choosing just ONE of them to implement would be a tough decision.
    Bit of a no win situation for whoever makes the choice, please a few but upset so many others.

Of course there IS just ONE thing that could be changed to address all issues.....

Does anyone really need more than one guess at what it might be?

Champion

I have one thing.

It wouldn't require any dev time. It wouldn't lose Trion any revenue. But it would make me and I am sure a lot of other people very happy.

Return XP to crafting dailies, even if just a fraction of the amount it used to be.
    Last edited by Iphigeneia; 08-06-2017 at 06:48 AM.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

Rift Disciple

Balance - if i could change one think in rift i would put every class at nearly the same heal- and damagetable.
    Last edited by Sing; 08-06-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Scrap Elo based matchmaking.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Frostkeeper adventures on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xNLm0Ckoss

Rift Disciple

Revamp the patron abilities. Seriously.

Oh! and revamp the color options for settings. They are ridiculously small, you have to squirt your eyes really hard. >:P
    Nereius@Faeblight

Soulwalker

Balance PVP so skill wins over spec for the most part. It is out of hand with Rogue bombs, 2-second kills from Primalists, etc

Plane Touched

Default How to pick just one?

Ax Planar Fragments. The single worst addition to Rift in 6 years.

That said- so many things..... class balance, communication, the uber grind (i/e Eternal Weapon), Pvp, fresh content (not recycled).... the list is sooo long.... how to pick? Good luck!

Rift Chaser

So we put together some nice idea and suggestions, what we, the players want, can we get feedback if anything will change as we ask?

It may have been posted but make a change to the vostigar aspirant's boxes to account bound cause I really only use one toon and captured intel is not something I swap to get from such as zone event.
    Last edited by Magat; 08-13-2017 at 10:54 AM.

I'm going to touch upon something universal to every single player, not endgame or level cap...

Storage space, specifically bank slots. I really liked LotRO's vault system so I'll try to describe it here; a version of it would be a dream, especially with all the dimension and crafting stuff I hoard.

In LotRO back in the day, their vault inventory system was revamped to be highly extensible, sortable, and taking up a lot less screen real estate. These changes served to simultaneously improve player QOL and allowed the developer to charge incrementally for increased capacity.

Empty vault: Total spaces available is expandable by 15-slot increments, purchasable from the game store. The total space is shared among all the rename-able "chest" tabs, which you can use to sort out things like crafting mats or consumables, and then the "all" tab lets you see everything. The display can be a text list or a grid of icons (which is what everyone is used to). The entire vault window can be stretched to different sizes.
    Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing-vault-empty.jpg

Example of a vault sorted by object name with a specific chest selected:
    Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing-vault1.jpg

Example horizontal vault window sorted by icons, "all" chests selected:
    Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing-vault2.jpg
    Faeblight dimensions: Dragontail Pond, Pirlfealle Tower (temporarily offline for renovation)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast