+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree387Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread: If You Could Change ONE Thing

Default seems all one sided

Why even post? just in case

Cash shop removed and sub based game rebuilt.

Telaran

One thing?
    repair EU shards...

Soulwalker

Default idées pour monnaies

bonjours je profite d'un probleme serveur pour soumettre une idée au sujet des monnaies d'achats pour les pieces de stuff,il serai judicieux je pense d'ajouter un pnj ou autre qui permettrai d'acheter des monnaies superieur avec de l'inferieur car il ce trouve que j'ai masse de monnaie qui me sert a rien et qu'il est malheureusement tres dure de participer a l'envol du phenix ou au bastion ci l'on as pas le stuff full,donc le fet d'avoir la possibilitée d'acheter des pieces raid 2 avec de la monnaie reciclée aiderai et motiverai beaucoup de joueurs je pense et cela existe deja sur d'autres jeux bien connus,d'autre part il n'exist aucune recherche de groupe pour les raids 1 et 2 cela et bien dommage il suffira simplement de mettre un filtre pour y avoir axces!merci pour l'effort d'avoir pris connaissance de mon roman^^,bon jeu as tous

Remove all Prophecy of Ahnket systems from the game.

Planar Fragments was the single worst most frustrating MMO gear system I have ever seen in any MMO or game I've ever played. I absolutely hate the whole process. I know you said constructive so i apologize in advance, but when Prime gets to the 4.0 portion, I haven't decided if I will continue playing. I simply hate the system that much..

If I was on the dev team, and I had no limits I'd remove Planar Fragments, Legendaries, Masteries, Gear Suffixes, Eternal Weapons, and a few other things and do something totally different that didn't focus on class build diversification. We already have that with 10+ souls per class. What we need is meaningful character progression without extra interactions and skills to further complicate already crazy class customization.
    Are you a player looking for class guides and other Rift content?
    ChamberDown Youtube Channel

Are you a new/returning player? Check out all the souls in Rift!
    All Callings/Souls in Rift!

Shadowlander

Red face There is something to Rift that no other game can ever take from me!

I have been addicted to the PVE section of Rift for at least six-seven years now, and ive tried other mmorpgs out there when I got bored. But there is somethings to Rift that kept me to continue my adventures here ,that other games never ever could give me. I dont normally post things on forums, but now i need to put words to my feelings..

The feeling that I am on my own and can go whereever I want, explore whatever I want, no matter what level I am. Sure there is restrictions, but somewhere up in the mountains where the game limit is there maybe some cairns or puzzles. This is awesome, just need some more artifacts, puzzles, quests or archivements in these far away locations to really keep me going.

I got patron to get access to the Prime server and I love it. This is how the game began, you got to do some work to get things in the game. No minions. No fancy mounts, no customes and no extra crafting skills in the rift store for real money, You gotta do work do earn things by doing the real grind or dirty work in the game, one way or other.

I am from EU so prior to Prime, 99% of my time playing was on the EU shard cluster. I dont know about the NA shards but the EU Live shards were certainly not very populated. I really like having alot of people nearby when something is up, this I love about Prime. The zone events! When, in every zone, there is some 50-100(?) players doing the actual event and some 100-500(?) players attacking the event colossus! That is fun, I love it! It's like the old days, like when Ember Isle was released, everyone wanted to zerge the zone events but now that is in every zones thanks to auto-mentoring to zone level. You nailed it devs! Auto mentoring nailed it for sure! Do that on Live too! No more lv70+ one-and-a-half-shot-kills on the colossus and everybody is satisfied getting appropriate loot for their level.

Prime. What I really want to experince (again) is the events leading up to any expansions of the world. Like the one leading up to the actual release of Hammerknell raid and the one leading up to the finding of Ember Isle. I want to earn my special event currency to level up the Ash Strider mount again, leading up to and feel that special feeling when that special portal to Ember below Sanctum bridge opens up again. Please, do not just make Ember available to porticulum map, do a real world event like in the past, that is what make the game so awesome. Make me feel that my character is part of the story of any expansion PLEASE!

I really hope the current ability lag on Prime will be fixed soon. I know that this is different from network latency, my latency being at approx 170ms (EU). 170ms isnt much latency at all, really.The ability lag is the server that dont repspond in proper time. So.. a proposal to the devs: Make this happen! A Prime cluster with some 3 NA shard and 3 EU shard, this on the same cluster! This way, compared to live, we (NA and EU) could play together nearly everything in the game and have the same AH, but when doing timing intensive things like raiding we could split into regional server shards???.

Personal Likes / Dislikes on Live and Prime:

+ Wardrobe of every gear/weapon thats been in my bags!
    + Events weeks long that is leading up to any expansions!
    + Fully customizable soul trees
    + Planar Attunement experiance (more of this plz!)
    + Normal Adventures, doing things like questing together, without any extra rewards beyond questing alone!
    + Keep it max 3 professions per character or better 6 per acccount, no matter number of characters! We ascended belong together and we do not survive economology without eachother!

Dislikes
    - Rift store were everything can be bought for real money / credits!
    - Planar Fragments - waaaay too much random. I do not like RNG in any game, I want to know what I pay for, prior to paying!
    - No more Intrepid Adventures! To level you got to do the quests and get a hint of Rifts awesome story!

Somethings that I would love to see in Rift:

* Make it max four characters on Prime instead of two, we all need to have a chance of experiance the feeling of the different classes without relaying on a try on Live or PTS, as Prime is now apparantly going separate from Live on this matter.

* You have the technology/software to make Rifts server/shards whatever something like Trove, US and EU sharing the server space and get cross-region-shard transfer, auction house and shard switch (US and EU). Make it happend! EU is dead compared to US Live and Prime. The REX is like 6k plat on EU that says all.

* Make more of the puzzles and out-of-oridinary-location-stuff or better some more find-your-self-quest chain that urges you to use your intelligence more than just doing ordinary kill-that, gather-that quests.

* Toks dungeon I really love. But it get too grindy fast! Expand it to 20 more puzzles (not more difficult perhaps) and make the rats always be spawned so I wont have to wait like 15 mins until they spawn.

Last words: I WILL STAND ASCENDED UNTIL THE LAST DAYS OF THE RIFTS, I LOVE THE GAME AND STORY AND WANT TO EXPRESS A BIG THANKS TO YOU DEVS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE VERY FIRST RIFT - I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK, KEEP IT UP AND DONT FORGET YOUR REAL PLAYERBASE - THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!

-klosax
    Last edited by Klosax; 03-28-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes..

Shadowlander

Stop treating dimensionists like second-class customers. We miss pots plants for like 5 months (we were promised that they would return - didn't happen yet).

In Eu shards, you cannot enter dimensions since last weeks downtime. If you couldn't enter a raid, there had been an emergency server restart even at the weekend, but like, crap it's only affecting dimensions, no need to do anything - at least that's what it feels like.

If you treat people like second class customers, you shouldn't be too surprised if they pay like ones.

Shadowlander

If I could change one thing.

Create 1 or 2 permanent and stable NON F2P servers, with a shop that ONLY does NOT sell game-related stuff.

If more money is back there you can tackle the other problems as well.
    bugs
    balancing
    content
    etc.

Just as Prime is, you can not enjoy it much longer.
    My subscription would be canceled at the moment Prime is converted to F2P or transferred, and there are no replacement servers where I can play without the shop madness.
    I have nothing against a fresh stable reboot.

Exclamation Take out RIFT CONNECT(being as it is not/has not been supported in a LONG TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Fellow Telarians, if you could change one thing in RIFT, what would it be? We welcome your [constructive] feedback. Please understand that we cannot commit to anything at this point due to technology, time, etc. limitations, but we would like to genuinely know your thoughts.

Thank you!

Please take out the RIFT CONNECT UI, It is not supported, has not been for a long time. Take it out and update the UI a bit because there is not a lot of people doing Add-ons. SO just give the UI a good once over and make it more appealing. Take out a lot of the wasted space. Several things could be combined and have tabbed settings(nothing specific just in general). A good once over and making it more pleasing to the eye would be awesome. Would be nice so if you click on an item it gives you a MAGELO link so you can see info on that item or quest.

SO give the UI a good once over and start using MEGELO more please
    To be a healer you have to have a pure heart, one that will always think about others before yourself. My fellow man shall not fall as long as I have breathe. Trust me and stand by my side and you shall always be rewarded with life.

Merge all shards on Live into a single US shard (EU separate merge)
    Last edited by Viikto; 03-30-2018 at 04:38 AM.
    Truck/Malivak Warrior/Mage Vigil <Clockwork Transmog Turtles>

Many Many Alts All classes Faeblight +
    Located in Colorado, not Central WI. Don't know how to change it .

If i could change one thing, it would be mounts. I would make them across the account, instead of one toon only. Especially limited time/event mounts.

Oh i thought of another thing, let us dye weapons and shields. Its hard to get a match.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11