+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu
  • 2 Post By Grimmsie

Thread: Quests in Vostigar Peaks? Missing one

Default Quests in Vostigar Peaks? Missing one

Vostigar Quests 79/81
    I seem to be stuck at 79/81.. Most people have 80/81 and waiting on the 2nd story line quest to get 16K marks (Intel).. Any ideas where to look for some hidden quest to get to 80/81? I have circled the wagons so many times and cannot find a quest thanks.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

My 80th was Ancient Fragments from Torelith at 3060, 2843. YMMV but you probably missed one of the side quests.

Stuck on 80/81 here, but finished with Jet Pack, so assuming I missed a sidequest somewhere, as all carnages are done. Has anyone made a list of all the sidequests yet for Vostigar?
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

That data is not yet released in the public assets.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    My 80th was Ancient Fragments from Torelith at 3060, 2843. YMMV but you probably missed one of the side quests.
    I just checked at Torelith. I guess I must have done this one since he is green to me but not allowing me to click on him. dang. I did all the carnage quests.. I don't know if there are more than than the achieve?

Still 79/81
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Any other quests someone can think of? I just spent an hour looking again all over the peaks and no quest givers, and i finished the carnages. Strange most people are at 80/81 and I am at 79

I have the same problem, got all carnages done, been everywhere in the whole map while looking for Dragos' Dragons...didn't find any side quest. My guildie also pointed me to the npc mentioned here but I also must have already done the quest given by him.

Soulwalker

same here, jetpack done and now 80/81.

last one for me was the one with the ancient fragments too, which i found during rare hunting.

for sure there is no more pickable quest for me. the missing one must be a buggy one or a queststarting-item drop which i have missed, by attacking a tagged mob.

noone has an idea?

Plane Touched

It's a glitch. If you completed 'A Game of Chess' before they reset it (People couldn't finish it, NPCs weren't spawning. They made it autocomplete at one point) your achievement backtracked, but you kept your quest progress. Since you can't redo the story quest, it's stuck like that. We need Dev intervention to fix it.

Edit: Unlikely, but there is also a quest in the south-eastern most section of the tundra (white/orange) section where you collect Lost Intel. Most people find it while doing The Farm.
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 08-03-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    It's a glitch. If you completed 'A Game of Chess' before they reset it (People couldn't finish it, NPCs weren't spawning. They made it autocomplete at one point) your achievement backtracked, but you kept your quest progress. Since you can't redo the story quest, it's stuck like that. We need Dev intervention to fix it.

Edit: Unlikely, but there is also a quest in the south-eastern most section of the tundra (white/orange) section where you collect Lost Intel. Most people find it while doing The Farm.
    Pretty sure the above mentioned 'A Game of Chess' is the culprit. Hope they fix this soon for those of us who did it before the reset.

I finally found my 80/81 quest 'Power to the Legion' it's located at 4290, 2547 - maybe this will help the others It's a small power cell that offers the quest.

Telaran

Indeed it was the one i was missing too . Good job, ty.
    Last edited by iulius; 08-11-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmsie View Post
    I finally found my 80/81 quest 'Power to the Legion' it's located at 4290, 2547 - maybe this will help the others It's a small power cell that offers the quest.
    This was posted here:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5318910

But now people will see it everywhere

+ Reply to Thread