+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Dragos' Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Oldiesrock View Post
    can someone please post a video of Ophuth? I can't even get on the first pole, there is no pole at the coords given.
    If I recall correctly, its like a ledge on the wall that you can jump on. But yeah, get that Glyph of the Shalistiri for easy mode.

Soulwalker

Default glyph

don't even know what that is and where do i get one?

Soulwalker

Default NM

NM, asked b4 i looked it up, tks for the info, still not sure which pole it is but will give a try again, last one i need.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldiesrock View Post
    can someone please post a video of Ophuth? I can't even get on the first pole, there is no pole at the coords given.
    i know you have done this one already, but just wanted to post in case others were still having issues, we have added a few videos to our guide for this cheevo on the cadarsk website.. the guide is still WIP, but peeps can at least see ophuth
    http://cadarsk.bravesites.com/zones-poa-vostigar-peaks

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    i know you have done this one already, but just wanted to post in case others were still having issues, we have added a few videos to our guide for this cheevo on the cadarsk website.. the guide is still WIP, but peeps can at least see ophuth
    http://cadarsk.bravesites.com/zones-poa-vostigar-peaks
    Nice work. I see Ophuth is still hard to get up there xD. By the way, Oldiesrock, the pole I referred is by the bookcase. It's for the ladder so people can reach the books up high. I have done this without Opie or Shalisitiri.
    Nereius@Faeblight

For anyone else having trouble seeing Gyneorth, I found that the waypoint was a bit off and the needed spike was a bit further left. Here's a pic:

The cave entrance for Harot is at 3959 2598.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-12-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Shadowlander

Default HAROT

3979,2603 this is the entrance to this cave everyone just expects us all to know. its not an actual cave in wall, cave in ground more like a hole

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5