+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: #CelestialStorm Twitter Contest Share your favourite 4.2 moments!

Default #CelestialStorm Twitter Contest Share your favourite 4.2 moments!

The Celestial Storm has arrived and the Telarans unite again to conquer the Vostigar Peaks and to stand up to Crucia and Ahnket. At the same time, those who are not eager to fight, can relax on the beach and celebrate Summerfest. Why jump into battle when you can just enjoy the sun and drink some cocktails?

#CelestialStorm Twitter Contest  Share your favourite 4.2 moments!-picture_2.jpg

In celebration of the launch of patch 4.2 “Celestial Storm” I’d like to invite you to participate in this special little Twitter contest! Show us how much you enjoy the latest content by entering your creations in one or multiple of the three contest categories:

1) Greetings from Vostigar!
    Create a virtual postcard based on one or multiple RIFT screenshots that shows how your character is exploring the secrets of Vostigar Peaks. The focus should be on the beauty of the new zone.

2) Summer Fashion
    Put on your favorite summer wardrobe, put it in scene and take 1-4 screenshots of it! Your whole character should be clearly visible in at least one of the screenshots, in the additional screenshots you can pose or mount up if you like!

3) My Celestial Moment
    Record a video clip of 30-60 seconds length that shows your special little moment in Vostigar Peaks. You can easily do that with the in game recorder or use external software. Editing and (royalty free) music are allowed! Upload it on YouTube or Twitch.

HOW TO ENTER (IMPORTANT – READ THIS CAREFULLY):
    Tweet your creations together with the following information:
    • Mention: @Seshatar
    • Hashtags: #RIFTgame #CelestialStorm
    • Information: your character’s name@shard
    EXAMPLES:
    Spoiler!

#CelestialStorm Twitter Contest  Share your favourite 4.2 moments!-picture_1.jpg

Prize Pool:
    Trion Worlds sponsored awesome prizes for the winners of each of the three categories:

Rank
    Prize
    1st placeSpectral Chariot mount + 30 days patron time
    2nd place30 days patron time
    3rd place30 days patron time

Up to 10 of the most magnificent entries of each category will be pre-selected and the winners will then be chosen by the community during a livestream!

The contest closes Sunday, 2017-08-13 at 10am GMT!

I’m looking forwarding to seeing what you guys come up with!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-20-2017 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Changed Haunted Chariot to Spectral Chariot, the new name of the mount.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Any spoilers on what the "Haunted Chariot" mount looks like mate?

Good luck all

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Good luck all
    17:08 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/159118602 for vid of mount.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgin86 View Post
    That's the Spectral Carriage but I'll just put it down to name changes before launch.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-19-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Telaran

That's the Spectral Carriage but I'll just put it down to name changes before launch.
    So there's 2 new mounts? And 1 jetpack?

I guess I kinda want the mount....

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgin86 View Post
    So there's 2 new mounts? And 1 jetpack?
    No, its the same summerfest mount.
    Last edited by Boase; 07-19-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Soulwalker

Default Summerfest into

found info...disregard
    Last edited by KlaisV; 07-20-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Im a bit old with this twitter thing, i hope it worked! thank you again! <3

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Good luck all
    It looks like this:

The actual name is "Spectral Chariot" so there was a slight mix up, which has since been corrected.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Red face

Thanks for putting this together, Seshatar! I can't wait to see everyone's submissions!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

This beautiful mount is alluding my rng radar so thank you for the opportunity.

Good luck all! #TGIF

Greetings...Can I enter the contest via email or forum posts? Not exactly fond of Twitter, nor am I a Twitter user.
    Last edited by Orbulis; 07-28-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbulis View Post
    Greetings...Can I enter the contest via email or forum posts? Not exactly fond of Twitter, nor am I a Twitter user.
    +1
    I would also like this

HeyGuys,

I did many contests with forum entries in the past and will also do so in the future, but this one is specificly designed to promote the game and patch 4.2 on social media. Setting up a Twitter account is fast & easy and you can also use it to participate in other giveaways and contests from Trion Creators (i. e. for extra tickets in our monthly RIFT raffle on skinsonfarm.com/giveaway). I'll consider your feedback for future contests and will try to offer alternative ways of entering, i. e. Instagram & Facebook.

All the best,
    Seshatar
    Last edited by Seshatar; 08-01-2017 at 07:52 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I dont own instagram account as im an old fart and still have only a land line (lmao) but you can be sure that i would participate on facebook media if there is any Again thank you for doing this, and thanks to Trion who's willing to sponsor it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast