+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Has Rift Gone Too Far?

Soulwalker

bug:
    when riding full speed toward stormbay plaza portal, stumbling over the small edge of the portal base, flying into the portal frame and getting stuck there

zuckung@brutwacht

Shadowlander

The metal dragons in Brevane up north from Sanco Outpost, can put a damage on you that sometimes will not come off. I would wander around TB with lightning shooting out from my character in all directions. It gave an effect like being shocked by an electric fence every few seconds lol.

(It happened a few times before Tech help finally told me to simply die and it would rid my character of the bug)

Tarindil@Wolfsbane

I still have few codes for the pet to give away. Now is your chance to get it!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Shadowlander

I am putting up a SS i did back in my early day when i did not even have multiple chat tab (omg right?!).

Therefore my chest piece become disappointed and left me.

Iulius@typhiria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has Rift Gone Too Far?-2013-08-05_071023.jpg  

Favorite bug was being able to use BoB reactives from the maelforge fight in warfronts and other places.

Salareen@Zaviel

Telaran

My favorite bug was the hole in the floor, in Mind of Madness raid. This particular spot was on the bridge if you were headed left on pillars fight. It usually claimed one life every fight, but it was mostly me. No one believed me till others started falling and dying.

~Teekahh@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

My favourite bug was the raid-killer from Oracle in GSB...until the devs fixed it you could get the buff and port into your home town and kill everyone there! I remember being in Meridian when it happened thinking "what the hell just happened??", also a few guildies at the time did this for a laugh

Favourite bug. After the release of a major patch around 2013 . when i.logged in the game my character whole body was in a strange ankle like broken. Was hilarious running around like this

Thumpelina@Zaviel

Telaran

Not sure if it's still happening, but there was odd teleporting going on for a while -- for example, coming out of IA and getting placed in a completely different region other than where one started.

Nyvesse@deepwood

Soulwalker

1) Favourite bug? Well, my friends call me the queen of breaking/bugging the game... But my favourite would have to be when you're character suddenly decides to change gender! Load out of a loading screen, and then you suddenly have a males body and outfit? Alrighty then! And my screenshots even went away, so can't even link it now.

2) Hayjayy@Hailol
    Jayysa@Hailol Hayjayy@Hailol Frostkitten@Hailol Bluejayy@Hailol Jayyjay@Hailol Jayyona@Hailol

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hayjayy View Post
    But my favourite would have to be when you're character suddenly decides to change gender! Load out of a loading screen, and then you suddenly have a males body and outfit? Alrighty then! And my screenshots even went away, so can't even link it now.
    That one was easy to reproduce, at least for female toons that have some sort of shapeshifting ability:
    • Shapeshift
    • Change your wardrobe
    • Cancel shapeshift
    Voila, a female head on a male body

Champion

Favourite bug:

The bridges in MoM from the mini event to the three wings being invisible. Trying to inch along something you can't see hoping you won't fall off was... interesting.

Also: again in MoM, the bridge to Fauxmire's area being visible but not actually there. It would bug out if you killed the wings in a certain order.

Toon: Leocadia@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

My favorite bug is occasionally when mounting up, the game, for whatever reason doesn't load the mount so you end up running around REALLY fast XD. Character Virisha@ Hailol

Rift Disciple

Fav bug is probably pants-only glitch usually after a summon or port where you have no body, only a pair of pants running around. However, usually followed by a game crash, so booo.

Lessthano@deepwood.

Default Floating Objects

My Dwarf Cleric; Pintseyes@Greybriar finds every possible hole in the map to get stuck in in each and every zone.

But, being a Dimensioneer, my favorite bugs are the objects with a false, no-collision surface, exposed to the environment.
    There are many out in the open that you can step/fall/jump into and not get out because you can't even see it from the inside and in some circumstances it can kill you if it's underwater/ near lava.

That and the clearly floating objects like the mausoleums in Central Necropolis.
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 07-21-2017 at 04:05 AM.
    Phineousfingers on Twitch (and @Greybriar) Public dimensions are "search flagged" Phony Bologna's Junk - *(PBJ)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast