+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Serein

Thread: Loot Table?

Soulwalker

Default Loot Table?

Is there any sort of loot table online for TD and IROTP? I've looked myself but I could not find anything.

TD (LFR), individual loot style:
    • Beligosh: Cape, Shoulders, Ring A, Off Hand Weapons
    • Tarjulia: Boots, Gloves, Earring A, Main Hand, Two Hand Weapons
    • Council: Legs, Belt, Helmet, Ring B
    • Malannon: Neck, Chest, Trinket, Earring B, Ranged Weapons

IROTP (T1), traditional loot style (2 drops per boss) except golems which are individual:
    • Ereandorn: Belts
    • Beruhast: Gloves
    • Silgen: Trinket
    • Arakhurn: Chests
    • Golems: Rings, Earrings (see: Suffixes w/Stats)

All bosses in TD and IROTP can drop Tenebrean Engines (personal loot, even in IROTP). The gear from IROTP all has the "5-suffix" system so there is variance in how good the gear is (I'm working on compiling stats for drops besides rings/earrings, but not complete yet), and for the rings/earrings, you cannot wear two at the same time, unless you upgrade one of them. The TD rings/earrings have two variants per class, don't know offhand which drops where (one is slightly better than the other), but unlike the "5-suffix" rings/earring from IROTP, the TD ones are considered different items and can be worn at the same time.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    TD (LFR), individual loot style:
    • Beligosh: Cape, Shoulders, Ring A, Off Hand Weapons
    • Tarjulia: Boots, Gloves, Earring A, Main Hand, Two Hand Weapons
    • Council: Legs, Belt, Helmet, Ring B
    • Malannon: Neck, Chest, Trinket, Earring B, Ranged Weapons

IROTP (T1), traditional loot style (2 drops per boss) except golems which are individual:
    • Ereandorn: Belts
    • Beruhast: Gloves
    • Silgen: Trinket
    • Arakhurn: Chests
    • Golems: Rings, Earrings (see: Suffixes w/Stats)

All bosses in TD and IROTP can drop Tenebrean Engines (personal loot, even in IROTP). The gear from IROTP all has the "5-suffix" system so there is variance in how good the gear is (I'm working on compiling stats for drops besides rings/earrings, but not complete yet), and for the rings/earrings, you cannot wear two at the same time, unless you upgrade one of them. The TD rings/earrings have two variants per class, don't know offhand which drops where (one is slightly better than the other), but unlike the "5-suffix" rings/earring from IROTP, the TD ones are considered different items and can be worn at the same time.
    My understanding of the loot in TD is that there is one loot table and all bosses can drop the same loot. I have had loot that you state is from one boss, drop off different bosses, I have also seen the same occur for many others in many runs in TD, you also don't have some loot that has dropped for me included in the loot table.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Haruchai View Post
    My understanding of the loot in TD is that there is one loot table and all bosses can drop the same loot. I have had loot that you state is from one boss, drop off different bosses, I have also seen the same occur for many others in many runs in TD, you also don't have some loot that has dropped for me included in the loot table.
    Are you sure? It's been as Serein has said for the whole time TD has been out. I've not seen or heard of any deviations to that list at all.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

I not convinced Beligit has a cloak for me ... dozens of kills and I am still running around with the dungeon cape >.<
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Haruchai View Post
    My understanding of the loot in TD is that there is one loot table and all bosses can drop the same loot.
    That is incorrect.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    ... IROTP (T1), traditional loot style (2 drops per boss) ...
    It has been reported elsewhere that the drop rate for leather is twice as high as the other three materials.

the rings and earrings can drop from different bosses in TD but everything else listed is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguss View Post
    It has been reported elsewhere that the drop rate for leather is twice as high as the other three materials.
    Thats correct because 2 classes use leather

rogue and primalist are leather classes
    so statistically for gear type, to be fair for all classes(loot table), you have 2/5 for leather is 40% and cloth, chain and plate is 20%, 20+20+20+40=100%

but still, pure generic stats, you still have 1/4(25%) rng to get what you can use

+ Reply to Thread