+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Option to auto decline all party/dimension invites

Plane Walker

Default Option to auto decline all party/dimension invites

Currently we have option to automatically decline/ignore guild, marriage and duel requests.
    Can the option to decline party/dimension invites be added? (some ppl might abuse dimension invite to interrupt you while pvping)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Wowo View Post
    Currently we have option to automatically decline/ignore guild, marriage and duel requests.
    Can the option to decline party/dimension invites be added? (some ppl might abuse dimension invite to interrupt you while pvping)
    To turn off automatic grouping, right click your portrait while by yourself and make your party private.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post
    To turn off automatic grouping, right click your portrait while by yourself and make your party private.
    Still doesn't prevent people from manually inviting you to party/raid.

Yesterday, whilst doing planar IA's, there was an idiot in the group repeatedly sharing the same quests. Would be nice to be able to block that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    Yesterday, whilst doing planar IA's, there was an idiot in the group repeatedly sharing the same quests. Would be nice to be able to block that too.
    As someone who often tends to forget to take the quests before getting into PA, I'm always glad if there's a person in the group who's willing to share them, just saying. The person might be an idiot to you but to someone else it might be a nice thing that someone in the group does it.
    Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Think it was more along the lines of someone sharing a carnage quest from freemarch or something silly :P
    Not ever been bothered by any of these things while playing but for some I guess it would be nice to have the option of turning everything on or off :P
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    Think it was more along the lines of someone sharing a carnage quest from freemarch or something silly :P
    Not ever been bothered by any of these things while playing but for some I guess it would be nice to have the option of turning everything on or off :P
    Well in that case, of course:) I haven't seen it yet tho so can't say I'm bothered by it.
    Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    As someone who often tends to forget to take the quests before getting into PA, I'm always glad if there's a person in the group who's willing to share them, just saying. The person might be an idiot to you but to someone else it might be a nice thing that someone in the group does it.
    What we are suggesting is an option, u can choose not to enable it.

An option comes with no cost at ppl who wants to have it, but a great convenience to ppl who prefer it or when some ppl are abusing/spamming a feature.
    Last edited by Wowo; 05-21-2017 at 04:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread