+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: ascended essentials pack free code

Default ascended essentials pack free code

so i was curious as to me and 2 friends returned to rift with the free xpack log in deal and they both seemed to get patron time and a code on their account page for free ascended essentials pack for the new souls as where i didnt so i was just curious is this just a random acct thing or what

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

There is a winback campaign run by Marketing at the same time as this free weekend promotion, in which a certain number of random former players received an email offering an additional package.

Check the email address associated with your account to see if you received one of these invitations. Check your spam folders too - we do our best, but some ISPs are convinced all corporate emails are ebil.

Another question: are you opted in to receive Trion email? These offers are somewhat random like a lottery, but they can only be sent to people who opted in to receive Trion emails.

Email settings are available via logging in to Glyph:

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    There is a winback campaign run by Marketing at the same time as this free weekend promotion, in which a certain number of random former players received an email offering an additional package.

Check the email address associated with your account to see if you received one of these invitations. Check your spam folders too - we do our best, but some ISPs are convinced all corporate emails are ebil.

Another question: are you opted in to receive Trion email? These offers are somewhat random like a lottery, but they can only be sent to people who opted in to receive Trion emails.

Email settings are available via logging in to Glyph:

I did receive the email with codes for the Ascended Essentials Pack and Celestial Adventuer's Pack. The Celestial pack code does not work and just gives me the error that I am unable to complete the purchase when I enter it.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Well in that case, and as long as you were logged into Glyph when you tried claiming it, time to file a CS ticket! support.trionworlds.com
    File it today - you don't want to miss out!
    Brasse

Soulwalker

Gonna be honest here I've had that checked since I've played the game and never saw this before, is there some way you have to be accepted to get something besides just the email.

Yeah having a similar problem.

I went to claim the code and they said it would be sent to my e-mail however the Code was never sent to my e-mail sadly.

Already sent a CS ticket hopefully I made it in time.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Winbacks are often random. I have had them occasionally from other games I have played and supported and I am always curious if there is any "magic sauce" I can smear on my helmet to be selected more, but so far, have not found anything consistent. =)
    Good luck on the winback RNG!
    Brasse

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I had subscribed for e-mails wayyyyy 'back in the day' when it first came out so i assumed i was still subscribed.

Imagine my surprise to find every box was unticked on the Glyph account page when i thought i'd check and have a snoop.

I ticked a few, got this error, ticked any number, any combo, still get this error, tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome in case it was a browser issue, same error.

Winbacks are often random.
    Yes. so random in fact, that my partner, whom i live with, has had almost all the free giveaways for the last 4 years, yet I have had non. This has not really encouraged her to play, as she has no one to play with, i.e me. So fail marketing there. Not complaining, just laughing at the randomness, or RNGesus is laughing at me.

3 years and no one wanted to win me back
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Soulwalker

OMG why i did not get one of these? T_T

Damn RNGesus

I have to ask was it an actual code you got or did it just redeem on the account? I'm wondering if I pester all my friends if they give it to me. Sad thing is most my mates will just claim it and never actually play hehe.
    Old Content:

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    I have to ask was it an actual code you got or did it just redeem on the account? I'm wondering if I pester all my friends if they give it to me. Sad thing is most my mates will just claim it and never actually play hehe.
    If your pestering results in an extra key, keep me in mind! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post
    If your pestering results in an extra key, keep me in mind! hehe
    High Highly doubt one would get a extra key here because of friends / guildies, etc. But I'm wondering if it was a key because I will spend day and night hunting down someone on the Internet for it if I must.
    Old Content:

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    High Highly doubt one would get a extra key here because of friends / guildies, etc. But I'm wondering if it was a key because I will spend day and night hunting down someone on the Internet for it if I must.
    From what I understand, people were sent an email with the codes for the Ascended pack and Celestial Pack on it.
    Last edited by Kralon; 05-15-2017 at 11:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast