+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: ascended essentials pack free code

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post
    From what I understand, people were sent an email with the codes for the Ascended pack and Celestial Pack on it.
    Yeah that is what it sounds like at least based on the topic. I guess I slowly start the hunt. I want to do a Let's Play Series on the Primalist really badly. So I'm trying to hunt down a code so I can do that. I ended up finding almost every Let's play series I did in rift was cleric because I like how I can do a 1-2 button macro. From what I understand the Primalist also has that so it be nice to do a new class.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    Yeah that is what it sounds like at least based on the topic. I guess I slowly start the hunt. I want to do a Let's Play Series on the Primalist really badly. So I'm trying to hunt down a code so I can do that. I ended up finding almost every Let's play series I did in rift was cleric because I like how I can do a 1-2 button macro. From what I understand the Primalist also has that so it be nice to do a new class.
    I feel bad reading this and wish i could go back and give you my code. I already had every soul unlocked but used it to unlock the primalist calling. I wasn't very keen on it after giving it a try. Waste
    Thoya - Gelidra
    Former Sagespire and Blightweald resident

Quote Originally Posted by Hammon View Post
    I feel bad reading this and wish i could go back and give you my code. I already had every soul unlocked but used it to unlock the primalist calling. I wasn't very keen on it after giving it a try. Waste
    It's fine I ended up getting it. The Primalist is fun I played around with it a bit. But then I talked to some people in game then on the forums and found out Primalist is a great class but more end game and not sort of my play.

It seems their great for raiding and group content but I was looking for something more open world exploration solo class of all levels. Since I'm recording and taking my time and want to not just run through IA? I think it's called I decided to go with a Shaman Cleric that was suggested to me by a couple of people.

Sadly I played the Cleric a lot but it's been over 3 years since I played so I think it's worth while.

But thanks for keeping me in mind anyways I'm glad you got to try it anyways. You would of never known if you never tried and it would of been at the back of your mind.
    Old Content:

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by switcheffect View Post
    so i was curious as to me and 2 friends returned to rift with the free xpack log in deal and they both seemed to get patron time and a code on their account page for free ascended essentials pack for the new souls as where i didnt so i was just curious is this just a random acct thing or what

Sorry not a returning player as I never left, been playing 6 years. I would love a pack with souls! I do not have any of the additional souls. Free Patron? Why are long time players, patrons not being rewarded with such gifts? My RNG has proven to be horrible during the 6 years, 1 mount from lock boxes. Now we are being eliminated because we have chosen to hang around? Many of the changes and now lack of Craft recipes, runes and orbs make me sad for this game. Xp taking away on craft quests? Gah this just gets more depressing. Everyone got the special pack during the free xpac weekend. No reward other than the last few months of playing on the newest expansion which is still being worked full of bugs many months later. Those that pre-ordered have been playing and helping work out some of these bugs. How about a special gift pack for those whom have stuck this out from the very beginning? Instead of rewarding people whom lost interest and went to spend their money elsewhere. Maybe add some soul packs to affinity?

I have no problem paying a monthly fee to play a good game. However find it frustrating to pre order something with incentives, only to see those incentives easily available to others later so their value is lost. Then give xpac away to others whom lost interest. How many of those folks do you think will stay for a period of time? My guess over the last 6 years is very few, small percentage, majority 2 weeks tops. Sorry I have seen a major change in the player types since I started playing MMOs. Very few gamers these day hang with one game for years, we are a dying breed. You should consider those few when giving out expensive gifts to bring in former or new players.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Winbacks are often random. I have had them occasionally from other games I have played and supported and I am always curious if there is any "magic sauce" I can smear on my helmet to be selected more, but so far, have not found anything consistent. =)
    Good luck on the winback RNG!
    Brasse
    You should want to consider giving this FREE to everyone that bought the expansion at 49.99 since it is now going to be 19.99.

Before you say "but you got a 65 boost!" Do you fully understand how SILLY EASY it is to go 10 to 65 via IA's?

I myself will be unlikely to buy any more expansions. Knowing trion will put it out at a reduced price. Many will wait, that equals lost revenue.
    Last edited by ThatTomGuy; 05-18-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTomGuy View Post
    You should want to consider giving this FREE to everyone that bought the expansion at 49.99 since it is now going to be 19.99.

Before you say "but you got a 65 boost!" Do you fully understand how SILLY EASY it is to go 10 to 65 via IA's?

I myself will be unlikely to buy any more expansions. Knowing trion will put it out at a reduced price. Many will wait, that equals lost revenue.
    Really? So if an Expansion released this Christmas you are saying you would play the game watching the half dozen or so of us buy it and play it and you would be doing what? With out any kind of statistical evidence I'm going to have to call bull on that lol. Imagine all the active players in MMO's just never bought the expansion because the new expansion includes the old one for free! Damn! Blizzard would never exist.
    Old Content:

Ascendant

Really? So if an Expansion released this Christmas you are saying you would play the game watching the half dozen or so of us buy it and play it and you would be doing what?
    Seeing the precedent they set with SFP, waiting half a year after release of the next xpac surely would be the smart solution. a) you could get the whole thing for free and b) 6 months after release the xpac might have some half-decent amount of content to play.

Ascendant

Pick a class with 1 sec gcd for most specs. And you can thank me later from saving you so much grief and possibly wasted time investment.

Plane Walker

Really? So if an Expansion released this Christmas you are saying you would play the game watching the half dozen or so of us buy it and play it and you would be doing what? With out any kind of statistical evidence I'm going to have to call bull on that lol. Imagine all the active players in MMO's just never bought the expansion because the new expansion includes the old one for free! Damn! Blizzard would never exist.
    It's what I do in most games. EQ/EQ2 make past expansions free every year. I sub 1 month a year in SWtOR to get the past years content free. I sub a month when new dlcs launch for ESO as well, as it's plenty of time to knock one out on all characters.

I get plenty of ongoing content all year long in most of the mmos I play all year long for $30-$45 a year combined.
    Last edited by Kralon; 05-19-2017 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralon View Post
    It's what I do in most games. EQ/EQ2 make past expansions free every year. I sub 1 month a year in SWtOR to get the past years content free. I sub a month when new dlcs launch for ESO as well, as it's plenty of time to knock one out on all characters.

I get plenty of ongoing content all year long in most of the mmos I play all year long for $30-$45 a year combined.
    I think Trion be super happy if all players had did this and more. Sadly I found Trions Monetization to be quite orthodox compared to most MMO's.
    Old Content:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2