+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: wf.s

Plane Walker

Exclamation wf.s

please grey out our block the group join tab so cant have preades anymore
    its unfair to new players our pubs when have friends our guildes carrying someone
    so make it more were cant group join warfronts plz

people that want to join as group should only be able to play other groups that wanted to play as group ... problem solved ... stop trying to invent more ways to steamroll players that dont know what there doing ... this is one of many reasons why new people dont stick it out in warfronts and do IA instead ...
    -> Morrewin@faeblight lvl67
    -> Anywho@faeblight lvl70
    -> Seagrams@hailol lvl65
    -> Chrisss@greybriar lvl69

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    people that want to join as group should only be able to play other groups that wanted to play as group ... problem solved ... stop trying to invent more ways to steamroll players that dont know what there doing ... this is one of many reasons why new people dont stick it out in warfronts and do IA instead ...
    The community isnt big enough for that. Queue times for most 5man premades are bad enough, lets not make them wait 4 hours to get a queue.
    Last edited by Malteaser; 04-19-2017 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by samfluffy View Post
    its unfair to new players our pubs when have friends our guildes carrying someone
    I mean, removing premades worked for Conquest, why not do it for warfronts too.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I mean, removing premades worked for Conquest, why not do it for warfronts too.
    Exactly, let's send Warfronts to the same happy place where Conquest currently lives
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Exactly, let's send Warfronts to the same happy place where Conquest currently lives
    Its already on its way fairly quickly with the current "balancing" and lack of warfront rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Malteaser View Post
    The community isnt big enough for that. Queue times for most 5man premades are bad enough, lets not make them wait 4 hours to get a queue.
    well, (after lvl65) i never que as group and iv never had to wait for a warfont ... <hint,hint,wink,wink,nudge,nudge
    -> Morrewin@faeblight lvl67
    -> Anywho@faeblight lvl70
    -> Seagrams@hailol lvl65
    -> Chrisss@greybriar lvl69

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin666 View Post
    well, (after lvl65) i never que as group and iv never had to wait for a warfont ... <hint,hint,wink,wink,nudge,nudge
    Try doing that with a premade of high elo players.

Let me put this a different way, it would be as useful as the old 5vs5 premade Black Garden map.
    Last edited by Malteaser; 04-19-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Just let it stay as it is,anyone that knows me knows i never pm and i have a well over 50% win rate,its not the best but there are worst and yes i do know what is to be steam rolled in a wf by a pm....sht happens,the main problem is the amount of potatoes that dont really know what they are or should be doing,like looking at your meter and focus top healer or dps as a team,work as a team and the wins will follow,the current state of pvp os the less of two evils.Learn with your mistakes know the players and what spec they are playing and predict what they will do next,and most important know your maps its not like we have many anymore.Pug life frvr.
    Last edited by bollesti; 04-19-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Lol really? You really think people shouldn't PM in wf, what's wrong with you? Playing with friends is what makes this game fun still especially while doing wf's together! If you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't do wf's? Or you could make your own PM..
    ❤Alizay@Greybriar❤

Nerf friendship.

Idk what the fuss is about, there aren't any good premades anymore that a complete pug team cant work around. Adapt and practice.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 04-19-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~The Cult x Coriolis x Ominous

Plane Walker

I am with you. I hope they disable premades in PvP and while they are at it I hope they disable premades in raids too.

The one thing I hate about MMO's is when players try to play the game with friends!!! What do people think this is a Massive Multi Player Online Game?
    #endthedoublestandards

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Malteaser View Post
    Try doing that with a premade of high elo players.
    Would that really change anything?
    I mean, are they really trying to make good matchmaking anymore? I keep hearing that, but at the same time I often see a strong premade ( 5 players, all decent ) that completely stomps the enemy team, leave warfront, requeue, instant pop, and they're in the game again, and again it's a stomp, pretty much all night long.

I've seen people talk about long premade queues for high elo premades but it doesn't seem that way. And I'm not taking about 5 random chumps grouping together either, was 5 solid players. Their elo is certainly high, and as a premade I didn't see them lose a game all night long, yet the MM kept putting them against whatever, giving them instant queues.

Also seen games pop with a strong 5 man premade against 5 puggers. 5v5, premade vs randoms, and not many quality names either.
    Hell, I've seen good 5x premades get a game say 10v10 and their 5 random puggers were also better than any combination of 5 on the other team.

Bottom line, I'm not sure where these super long premade queues come from but I've seen many times where the game doesn't even try to find a balanced match. Just throwing in whatever there is, even if it's 5 pvp superstars and 5 random puggers, against 10 random puggers, with no delay whatsoever ( getting them - with or against me - instant queue after instant queue, for a couple hours ).

But anyway, allowing premades isn't the problem; Bad matchmaking is the problem.
    10 pvp superstars being put randomly on the same team against 10 potatoes isn't better than premades getting the same deal.

At the Elo reset ok, the game didn't know, couldn't know any better... But it's been a while now people have hundreds ( or even thousand ) games played, the ELO should reflect people's ability now, yet it doesn't seem that way when you look at strong premades getting instant pops against trash teams all night long.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 04-19-2017 at 08:08 PM.

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Sounds like this group can offer some excellent suggestions and questions to the PvP livestream thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...laran-pvp.html
    ;-)#

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast