+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Archonix
  • 1 Post By Sirenso

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rask Pet Event

Soulwalker

Default Rask Pet Event

1. Is there a deadline for this crossover event?
    2. Is it "5 levels in a season" or "5 levels" for Rift pet? Because I earned 3 levels when this was announced but their "current" season had only 4 days left. I'm guessing I need to earn another 5 levels in the current season? :

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

1) No deadline. While I won't promise that it will be around forever, we have no plans to end the promo anytime soon.

2) Talked to the awesome folks over on Atlas Reactor, and they confirmed it's gain 5 levels anytime after the promo went active. New chapters/seasons should not impact your progress

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Benbrada View Post
    1. Is there a deadline for this crossover event?
    2. Is it "5 levels in a season" or "5 levels" for Rift pet? Because I earned 3 levels when this was announced but their "current" season had only 4 days left. I'm guessing I need to earn another 5 levels in the current season? :
    Was going to follow up on this seeing as Trove crossovers don't have a time limit so glad Archonix confirmed this promo will be the same. Just an fyi though its chapters that changed this week - Season Two ends May 2nd. Seasons are great lore and the community help mold it via the games we play which is my favorite part of this game.

Happy to help anyone who needs a hand with this quest PM me on Rift MMORPG Discord or Atlas Reactor Discord

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

what is rask event pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenso View Post
    what is rask event pet?
    http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/2...-rask-in-rift/

Read up.

im lost there

i logged in, play 3 (tutorial?) games - passed
    what next?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Tips & Tricks for enjoying Atlas Reactor to complete Rift Rask event.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenso View Post
    im lost there

i logged in, play 3 (tutorial?) games - passed
    what next?
    Now you can play VS BOTS with the freelancers you have to complete Season Missions.

Rask Pet Event-50ba7d048b58dafaa9660cb68b0b896e-2-.jpg
    • You could queue straight to PvP but I wouldn't until you try bot games and a few Freelancers (Characters) until you find one you enjoy.
    • You cannot queue Ranked until you have played 50 games and have unlocked 10 Freelancers.

Your goal is to complete 5 Season levels. The fastest way to do this is to complete daily missions and any you can do in each chapter as well as leveling Freelancers. This is my Season One it will look different as I have completed it. You only need to do 4/5.
    Rask Pet Event-a08afea52d23835bd16703f3a90e9a05.jpg

Tips & Tricks for enjoying Atlas Reactor

Don't own all Freelancers?

You can use my Recruit a Friend Code in my signature below OR rock up tor AR Reddit and grab a random code off our Recruit A Friend Randomizer this will give you access to all Freelancers for 7 Days.

Who is most effective to play in bot games for beginners?

Getting ultimate abilities in bot games asap is not only fun it speeds up matches so you can farm them quicker. I'll share two from each category in my own experience but use it as a guideline only there are so many good ones. These have been chosen as they also have more mobility so you can "get out of jail free card" dash/move when in trouble.
    • Zuki (Firepower) - Ranged bazooka wielding engineer with AOE out the wotoozie
    • Kaigin (Firepower) - Prettiest animations in the game, ninja moves and loads of movement
    • Aurora (Support) - Perhaps the most traditional "healer" in Atlas
    • Finn (Support) - Punny aquaman with an ult that spins the world around (actually terrible mobility but he's just fun otherwise go Khita!)
    • Phaedra (Frontliner) - Tons of AOE, great mechanics.
    • Brynn (Frontliner) - Newest Fronliner and perhaps the most traditional type of MMORPG "tank."

Rask Pet event is now PLAY ONLY FIVE GAMES?

It use to be 5 Season levels, this guide is now updated.

Tips for enjoying Atlas Reactor if you want to continue:
    • Leveling as many Freelancers to 5 is a fast way to gain experience
    • Use GG Boosts (They are like xp pots you will see them more in pvp matches)
    • Play with Friends for XP Boost.

What if I want to jump straight into PvP - what is best advice?
    • Don't die.

Lastly -If you are going to play Nix (Sniper) head to Meridian or Sanctum and do the quest on "Snipa Salta" to get a Dwarf skin for him in Atlas Reactor!
    Rask Pet Event-45c84315346b7a3429a084a9b63b6a4a-2-.jpg

Easier to grab me on Discord if need any further assistance or if possible I'll team up with you for that XP & GG Boost bonus!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-06-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Isp
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Now you can play VS BOTS with the freelancers you have to complete Season Missions.

• You could queue straight to PvP but I wouldn't until you try bot games and a few Freelancers (Characters) until you find one you enjoy.
    • You cannot queue Ranked until you have played 50 games and have unlocked 10 Freelancers.

Tips & Tricks for enjoying Atlas Reactor

Don't own all Freelancers?

You can use my Recruit a Friend Code in my signature below OR rock up tor AR Reddit and grab a random code off our Recruit A Friend Randomizer this will give you access to all Freelancers for 7 Days.

Who is most effective to play in bot games for beginners?

Getting ultimate abilities in bot games asap is not only fun it speeds up matches so you can farm them quicker. I'll share two from each category in my own experience but use it as a guideline only their are so many good ones. These have been chosen as they also have more mobility so you can "get out of jail free card" it when in trouble.
    • Zuki (Firepower) - Ranged bazooka wielding engineer with AOE out the wotoozie
    • Kaigin (Firepower) - Prettiest animations in the game, ninja moves and loads of movement
    • Aurora (Support) - Perhaps the most traditional "healer" in Atlas
    • Finn (Support) - Punny aquaman with an ult that spins the world around (actually terrible mobility but he's just fun otherwise go Khita!)
    • Phaedra (Frontliner) - Tons of AOE, great mechanics.
    • Brynn (Frontliner) - Newest Fronliner and perhaps the most traditional type of MMORPG "tank."

How Long will it take to complete 5 Season Levels?

Rask Pet event will take between 25-35 games it is Season levels not Freelancer (character) levels though leveling as many Freelancers to 5 is the coolest and fastest way to go for a beginner you will also get loot matrixes to open!

Are their any other tips to enjoy Atlas Reactor?
    • Leveling as many Freelancers to 5 as you can is probably most effective
    • Use GG Boosts (They are like xp pots you will see them more in pvp matches)
    • Play with Friends for XP Boost.

What if I want to jump straight into PvP - what is best advice?
    • Don't die.

Easier to grab me on Discord if need any further assistance or if possible I'll team up with you for that XP & GG Boost bonus!
    Sounds like a lot of work for a pet. Nice mount would justify it, but not a pet.
    Last edited by Isp; 04-06-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Sounds like a lot of work for a pet. Nice mount would justify it, but not a pet.
    Yes and No. Trove had a "get to Level 20" for a mount (which you can still do) that took 20 times longer with many other people - solo it would be 50 times longer.

EDIT I should clarify - Bot/AI difficulty level in Atlas Reactor can be tailored hence why I recommend them to learn the game and have a lot of fun doing so.

If your AI team are 5 stars and enemy AI 1 star games can be super fast.

Rask Pet Event-combine_images5.jpg

That being said I would LOVE a Phaedra mount in Rift
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-06-2017 at 01:00 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Update: It seems you now only need to play five games.

Updating the above guide and just a heads up to those who may have considered but found the prior requirements too lengthy.

No official word and I have it already so can't test but shared from two people so far on forums and discord. Have a good weekend!

+ Reply to Thread