+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Groddeolm

Thread: A comment on healing and pvp flags

Unhappy A comment on healing and pvp flags

Greetings fellow Ascended and Devs,
    I have been frustrated of late and felt compelled to share my pain with others in the hopes of making Telara a better place.

When in an instant adventure raid group, I get kicked out of the group/instance if I ST heal another player who happens to be flagged for PVP. This is incredibly frustrating as I have no indication letting me know that this player is flagged and seeing that I have no additional information from the UI other than getting flagged myself once booted from the group... well.. that's my guess as to what's happening.

I strongly suggest that pvp flags be ignored while in an instant adventure raid group. Aren't we all on the same team, battle the forces of the planes... together?

Kind Regards,
    Mezme

Maybe things have changed while I was gone - I just came back. Or maybe my memory is even worse than my jumping.

I remember often being unable to heal a teammate because he or she was flagged - I don't recall ever being kicked from the group because I tried to heal.

Hm, I guess you should deactivate automatic PVP activation over your avatar pic ingame.
    Than you cant be kicked out. It sometimes happens that you cannot heal a flagged player in a party. But with this you can prepare yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Groddeolm View Post
    Hm, I guess you should deactivate automatic PVP activation over your avatar pic ingame.
    Than you cant be kicked out. It sometimes happens that you cannot heal a flagged player in a party. But with this you can prepare yourself.
    Ahh good idea! Thanks for the advice

+ Reply to Thread