+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Intermediate Pack - Ascended Weapon Questions

Still can't apply the Ascended Power buffs to the weapon.
    Last edited by Lireh; 04-12-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    Faeblight Forever!

Nope weapon still doesn't work in most IAs since the patch - nothing has changed.

Rift Master

Any Devs feel like jumping in to say whether the Ascended weapons will be fixed so that they can accept Ascended power buffs once the character they are equipped on is of a high enough level (e.g. it would be nice to apply Vampiric Essences to the Asceded Blade once my toon reaches level 60 and above). On my level 65 toon the item description says that it requires level 65 to equip yet I cannot use Vampiric Essence on it.

Default BUG REPORT: Ascended Weapon Unequipping/Cannot Buff

The Ascended Weapon still will not take Ascended Planar buffs. It also disarms in all IAs if you are not the level of the IA (If you are under 65 in instant adventures/intrepid that scale you to 65, it removes the weapon. If you are under 70 in the Planar Assault Adventures, it removes the weapon).

It's very hard to fight battles without a weapon. Please update us on the progress of this bug fix? I can't even tell if the 10% token thing is working because the weapon keeps unequipping and I can't use it.
    Faeblight Forever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2