+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Trion pls

  1. #16
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    there have been multiple threads on this very topic. others are experiencing it. and they are voicing their opinion about it.
    Feel free to share some links as this is the first time I've seen people complaining that it accounts for 50% of their matches.

    PS, 4 pages in on the PvP/Warfronts subforum and there is not one thread regarding frequency of Blighted.

    Edit: hit the first post from SFP and didn't see one thread. Where are these "multiple threads"?
    Last edited by Artewig; 03-20-2017 at 10:39 AM.

  2. #17
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Feel free to share some links as this is the first time I've seen people complaining that it accounts for 50% of their matches.

    PS, 4 pages in on the PvP/Warfronts subforum and there is not one thread regarding frequency of Blighted.

    Edit: hit the first post from SFP and didn't see one thread. Where are these "multiple threads"?
    lol, so basically "the other threads about blighted antechamber dont count because they didnt use the exact same description that you are"

  3. #18
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    lol, so basically "the other threads about blighted antechamber dont count because they didnt use the exact same description that you are"
    No, they don't count because none of them are about getting Blighted too often, which is what your post was about.

  4. #19
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    No, they don't count because none of them are about getting Blighted too often, which is what your post was about.
    a plethora of threads about that warfront in particular, but not "specifically enough" about it being too often.

    really? it's a forum. for a video game. why do you feel the need to split hairs and try to lawyer everything down just to what? "be right"?

    "nuh-uh, nuh-uh, you said they came up 50% percent of the time and i couldn't find any other threads that specifically matched your criteria so i found a way to say you're wrong!!"

    like... what is your point here? what is the productive means of conversation you are trying to accomplish?

  5. #20
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    a plethora of threads about that warfront in particular, but not "specifically enough" about it being too often.

    really? it's a forum. for a video game. why do you feel the need to split hairs and try to lawyer everything down just to what? "be right"?

    "nuh-uh, nuh-uh, you said they came up 50% percent of the time and i couldn't find any other threads that specifically matched your criteria so i found a way to say you're wrong!!"

    like... what is your point here? what is the productive means of conversation you are trying to accomplish?
    I said that I felt you were exaggerating your claim of consistently getting at least 50% Blighted Antechamber. Your response to that was that there have been multiple threads on the topic. I asked for you to link them, as I had not heard this from anyone else and could not find one myself.

    All I am asking is for you to back up your claim, something you seem unable to do. I am fine with people not liking a map that I am fond of, but using hyperbole to assert your claim as being more than opinion is another story.

  6. #21
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Literally all i get is blighted and library 80% of the time, not even kidding.

    https://gyazo.com/19f2eb075999273c2b088f68d24419fb
    Last edited by Gilgad; 03-20-2017 at 07:58 PM.

    Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate
    Munchling - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

    Top White DPS
    R.I.P <Coriolis>

  7. #22
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I said that I felt you were exaggerating your claim of consistently getting at least 50% Blighted Antechamber. Your response to that was that there have been multiple threads on the topic. I asked for you to link them, as I had not heard this from anyone else and could not find one myself.

    All I am asking is for you to back up your claim, something you seem unable to do. I am fine with people not liking a map that I am fond of, but using hyperbole to assert your claim as being more than opinion is another story.
    To be honest twigman, I've seen the same thing said in probably 2 or 3 other threads. I don't care to go searching for them again though.

    But I also remember someone saying that the reason why people get Blighted so much, is because people bail on it so much, so many people are just fillers. People would rather get the 15min debuff than do that map, they generalised.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  8. #23
    Ascendant Linolea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA, Oz
    Posts
    1,551

    Default

    Hey, at least you don't get Bronze Tomb anymore, right? Can't say I miss PvP, but I dread it will be the major source of weekly tokens again after 4.1...
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

  9. #24
    Plane Touched TankGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    234

    Default

    I HATE Blighted Antichamber B-) and not because its 80% of my queues.. every other wf can be my 80% and im ok with that
    the moment when you queue and 12th wf is still Blighted Antichamber!!!
    sooo happy when its over fast, i dont care if I win or lose.. just please fast end
    will break from wf work and no twilight Blighted Antichamber zone? NO
    can I take a break and do something else in game? NO - because sometimes I have favor vial on me

    how I wish wf that were removed because of some stupid thoughts would be back...
    I even liked CQ even Bronze Tomb
    Last edited by TankGirl; 03-20-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA

  10. #25
    Plane Touched Doveblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262

    Default

    No way for bronze tomb. Especially not with cabs. I would rather do blighted.

    It DOES seem that blighted is the majority of the PVPs i get lately. Its not just the OPs imagination. I am getting pretty sick of it tbh, because the matches usually take forever.

    At least its not bronze tomb though. That is the worst pvp map in any game i have ever played.

    The Halloween map is popping for some reason i cant figure out too. Whats up with that?

    All maps except bronze tomb and CQ would be great. Also some PVP WEEKLIES would be nice?

    Since i have all the dungoen gear, theres nothing to do but PVP, but at least i have around 2800 crit power on my focus alone as a result.
    Last edited by Doveblack; 03-20-2017 at 09:53 PM.
    Doveblack@laethys(cleric) Blackdovey@laethys(rogue) Blackdovie@laethys(mage)

    Guild: Doves

  11. #26
    Plane Touched Xibitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    249

    Default

    I did get BA pop several times today, followed by white fall and Halloween Martian Ridge (what's up with that? Well at least that's another map to PvP in.

    Must be due to a lot of people quitting that map, we fillling in most of the time rather than starting it.
    Last edited by Xibitz; 03-20-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

  12. #27
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Current stats from today:

    Primalist:
    6 Wins
    17 Losses
    1 Draw

    Black Garden: 3
    Library: 6
    Karthan: 4
    Whitefall: 4
    Codex: 1
    Blighted: 6
    Last edited by Gilgad; 03-20-2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: updated

    Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate
    Munchling - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

    Top White DPS
    R.I.P <Coriolis>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts